Author Topic: 2012 Wrestling Fusion End Of Year Awards - Male Independent Wrestler Of The Year  (Read 1513 times)

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
2012 Wrestling Fusion End Of Year Awards - Male Independent Wrestler Of The Year

Due to the number of independent wrestlers and the potential of not having heard of many of them, this award is comprised solely of write-in votes. Simply reply to this thread stating who your vote is for, and feel free to add why you think that.

Voting Ends: 3am GMT on the 29th December 2012.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
It's gotta be Kevin Steen. ROH Champion, PWG Champion, and has had great matches, promos and stories throughout the whole year.

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
I Haven't been keeping up with the male indies but I have heard Adam Cole's name a lot this year so by default he has to get my vote. 

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
My vote has to go to Noam Dar.

He's had a good year, facing AJ Styles, John Morrison, Jerry Lynn, and Davey Richards, as well as his many other matches, getting rave reviews all at the age of nineteen.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.