Author Topic: Smackdown spoilers for December 14 2012  (Read 1064 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Smackdown spoilers for December 14 2012
« on: 13 December 2012, 10:36:09 PM »
Tonight WWE will tape next week's epside of WWE SmackDown. Here are the full results.

Dark Match

* Zack Ryder defeated a local wrestler.

WWE SmackDown (Airing Friday)

* Sheamus and Antonio Cesaro come out for commentary.

* Big Show beat R-Truth with the knockout punch. After the match, Show and Sheamus had a staredown but didn't get physical. Cesaro attacked Sheamus from behind and ran away.

* Sheamus is backstage saying that Big Show violated the no-contact rule earlier. Booker T brushed it off.

* Damien Sandow comes out and introduces Cody Rhodes. Rhodes and Sandow defeated The Usos.

* Backstage segment with Big Show and David Otunga talking.

* Otunga and Show come to the ring. Sheamus ends up interrupting as does Booker T. Sheamus teases hitting Show with the chair but doesn't. Sheamus hit a Brogue Kick on Otunga to end it.

* The Shield are backstage and they beat down Randy Orton. They put him through a table.

* Kaitlyn beat Aksana.

* Matt Striker reveals that Randy Orton suffered a separated shoulder and concussion.

* The Miz hosts MizTV with Kane and Daniel Bryan. Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns come through the crowd but Ryback comes out and they go back up the stairs in the crowd.

* Hornswoggle, The Great Khali, Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel beat Primo, Epico, Darren Young and Titus O'Neil.

* Kofi Kingston beat Alberto Del Rio. Wade Barrett ran down after the match but Kofi hit him with Trouble in Paradise.

* Antonio Cesaro beat Sheamus by count out in the main event. Big Show came out with William Regal all beat up. Sheamus ran after Show but Show decked Regal with a chair and started laughing at Sheamus.

Kofi over Del Rio and Cesaro over Sheamus (via countout but still) Yes please

Also

The Shield struck again at Tuesday night's WWE SmackDown tapings from Bridgeport, CT, this time unleashing their attack on Randy Orton.

It was reported earlier this week that Orton may have suffered a wrist injury at Sunday's Tribute to the Troops taping.

At the SmackDown tapings, The Shield jumped Orton and put him through a table. WWE announced to the crowd that Orton may have suffered a concussion and a separated shoulder. This could be WWE writing Orton off television to deal with the injury.

Wonder how long he will be out. I'd guess a return at the rumble. i could see him winning it again too.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
Re: Smackdown spoilers for December 14 2012
« Reply #1 on: 14 December 2012, 12:08:50 AM »
Orton needs to turn heel already, he's been floundering. But if they're bringing him back at the rumble then that's an instant pop. Bad timing.

Count out main event = I'm not watching out of principle. If you're going to do that shit don't put it in the main event.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
Re: Smackdown spoilers for December 14 2012
« Reply #2 on: 14 December 2012, 02:01:20 AM »
Sounds like an alright show, I might watch it and get back into the swing of things again, TLC is this sunday isn't it?