Author Topic: Christian York, to be or not to be?  (Read 559 times)

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
Christian York, to be or not to be?
« on: 2 December 2012, 04:31:14 PM »
Since Christian York has returned to TNA, being there in the early days of TNA, he showed glimpses of being a star, but it was always put into a role like a Tag Team to where, his skills would be put on the back burner.Now York is not teamming with anyone, he's shining by himself as we saw an excellent singles match with Jeff Hardy last week, and in my opinion he out performed Jeff who is the World Champion! This tells me Jeff won't hold that Title for long, when his opponents are out performing him on a weekly basis.Now York is 35, and I wished TNA found this gem early in his career, but the time is now for York, and I woudn't mind seeing him a X-Division Champion down the line.What do you guys think will happen with York

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Re: Christian York, to be or not to be?
« Reply #1 on: 2 December 2012, 06:43:24 PM »
Yes i agree York has don't nothing but impress. by far the best talent from the gutcheck competition. he had a great match with hardy and also a great match with roode on last weeks show. the only thing that's working against him is his age but that's not that big of an issue IMO because the guy seems to be in great shape.

Now the one thing i don't know about him is weather he can really do well on the mic or not.