Author Topic: SmackDown Discussion: 30th November 2012  (Read 1455 times)

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
SmackDown Discussion: 30th November 2012
« on: 30 November 2012, 08:38:44 PM »
Quote from: WWE.com
Tonight at 8/7 CT on Syfy, Dolph Ziggler battles Sheamus. Can the ultra-competitive Showoff steal the show from the three-time World Champion? Plus, what will John Cena have to say when he returns to kick things off on the blue brand?
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
Re: SmackDown Discussion: 30th November 2012
« Reply #1 on: 1 December 2012, 06:54:56 PM »
What's up with Cena suddenly showing up on other shows? SD the last couple of weeks, he was on Saturday Morning Slam today, I think he even wrestled on Main Event. WWE finally realizing that no one's going to watch RAW simply because it's the ONLY place to see Cena and who ever else?

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Re: SmackDown Discussion: 30th November 2012
« Reply #2 on: 2 December 2012, 03:29:34 AM »
I've enjoyed seeing Cena on SD lately. Cena vs Del Rio was a pretty good match and so was Ziggler vs Sheamus. the rest was pretty forgettable but my goodness the commentary is so much better than Raw.