Author Topic: *OFFICIAL* Raw Discussion Thread: 26th November 2012  (Read 765 times)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
*OFFICIAL* Raw Discussion Thread: 26th November 2012
« on: 26 November 2012, 10:24:17 PM »

- Interview with the FCW kids about their actions since Survivor Series.
-Ziggler/Cena build.
Vickie/AJ crap.
-Sheamus/Big Show build.
- Punk passes Macho Man's reign.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Re: *OFFICIAL* Raw Discussion Thread: 26th November 2012
« Reply #1 on: 29 November 2012, 09:48:41 PM »
Maybe it's because I was expecting it to be an in-ring interview rather than a pre-recorded one, but the interview with "The Shield" didn't really get me interested in them like I had hoped.

At the moment is just leaves me thinking "Poor Man's Nexus", despite the claim that they are not trying to be like Nexus or the nWo.

As for Ryback facing Punk at TLC, I obviously would have preferred someone else, but with the continuing storyline nobody else would really fit in facing Punk. I still expect CM Punk to win though, I can't really see them having The Rock against Ryback at the Royal Rumble.

I like AJ, but I really don't see what the point of this whole angle with Cena is now - having all those denials at first and now putting them together anyway and acting like a couple. It just seems to be wasting time that I guess is supposed to lead to a match at TLC between Cena and Ziggler.

Finally, The Big Show and Sheamus. I have had no interest in this feud for months, so hopefully it will end at TLC. I'm especially hoping for an ending that will allow Ziggler to cash in his Money In The Bank contract (though for me, that would mean him having to beat Cena earlier on too, so that he has good momentum going into it).
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
« Reply #2 on: 29 November 2012, 10:59:28 PM »
I was in on the interview until Regins talked, nothing against him just what he said was dumb. He didnt want to talk, than he did, than he didnt again and ended the interview. So dumb.

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
« Reply #3 on: 29 November 2012, 11:00:02 PM »
Finally, The Big Show and Sheamus. I have had no interest in this feud for months, so hopefully it will end at TLC. I'm especially hoping for an ending that will allow Ziggler to cash in his Money In The Bank contract (though for me, that would mean him having to beat Cena earlier on too, so that he has good momentum going into it).

To be honest, they need to just do something different with that championship right now, I don't know whats happening in the WWE at the moment, but if they are still pushing Kofi Kingston a bit I wouldn't mind seeing him pushed as a WHC contender, same with Wade Barrett. Big Show needs to step away from the main event, he is incredibly boring. Need to see more of Sheamus chasing the belt, rather then Sheamus the champion to get a better judgement of how he is, but I was honestly even more bored of him being champion then Big Show holding it; that says a lot.

As for Ziggler, I agree with you I'd like to see him cash in soon. If we are going to get The Rock either winning the WWE championship at RR or feuding up to Mania for victory, I would like to see the WHC having some unpredictability, preferably with both Sheamus and Big Show as far away from the main event as possible.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #4 on: 30 November 2012, 06:14:47 AM »
I still don't want Ziggler to cash in until the Elimination chamber PPV so he will be in the world title match at mania. i think if anyone should be in that match it should be him. or hell he could be the first to cash in at mania and that would make it feel more special than just cashing in at the TLC PPV.

Raw was pretty good overall. I think i may be the only one kind of enjoying big show as world champion. i mean they could do better with that title but i don't think show is doing a bad job i just think you gotta get sheamus into some other feud for a while he's been in the world title match at every PPV for so long now it's beyond boring. I like the shield interview okay but the more i think about it the more i fear they are gonna want to push reigns because he's the biggest and have Rollins and Ambrose as somewhat of a in the background tag team and i just can't help but think there may be a better way to bring these guys up. i mean they will all be fed to ryback soon anyways i assume.

The commentary with King & Cole is just hard to listen to at this point. it's horrible, get king out of there.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #5 on: 30 November 2012, 03:37:01 PM »
I think Ziggler will probably cash in at TCL after Sheamus beats up Show with chairs, setting  up a Triple Threat at the Rumble which Ziggler could win "cheaply" or whatever. He'd probably lose at EC because there are way too many people higher up on the card that are sort of floating to leave it on him for Mania, but it depends on what they would want to do. I would mind seeing Ziggler vs. Orton or Sheamus at Mania. I like this feud with Cena despite the stupid ass Vickie stuff. I liked the angle in the locker room last week and their match this week was great even though he lost. Hopefully he can find a way to win at TLC.

I liked the Shield interview, Ambrose is great, he's got sort of a joker thing going on but not in the way Sting overdoes it. Rollins speaks like he's cutting an e-fed promo but I sort of like that. The way Reigns spoke was stupid but I guess it was just to show us that he's not mute. I like prerecorded stuff like that and I thought it was mostly well-handled, but they need better direction and a match at TLC to take the next step.

Overall good RAW, lots of great matches so hopefully that's a trend that continues.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.