Author Topic: SmackDown Discussion: 23rd November 2012  (Read 948 times)

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
SmackDown Discussion: 23rd November 2012
« on: 23 November 2012, 11:21:55 PM »
Quote from: WWE.com
After giving the WWE Universe something to talk about Monday night on Raw by kissing AJ Lee, John Cena heads to the blue brand to be a guest on “Miz TV.” With the “AJ scandal” still swirling, everyone wants to know: What will the Cenation leader say to The Awesome One? Find out tonight at 8/7 CT on Syfy!
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Re: SmackDown Discussion: 23rd November 2012
« Reply #1 on: 25 November 2012, 10:45:37 PM »
As always, you have to love it any time Kane and Daniel Bryan are together. :D

Daniel Bryan: "Is this because I didn't invite you to my house for Thanksgiving?"
Kane: "...Maybe."
Daniel Bryan: "How about this: If we win our match tonight, you can come to my place for Christmas."
Kane: "Can I beat up Santa Claus?"
Daniel Bryan: "Deal!"
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Re: SmackDown Discussion: 23rd November 2012
« Reply #2 on: 26 November 2012, 02:38:26 AM »
Yeah the Kane/D-Bry part was great. I also really enjoyed the Ziggler vs Orton match. Ziggler pulling off a great week. Thought Miz TV with Cena was good (Even though Miz still seems like the same guy yet is a face now?) and so was Kofi vs Sandow. Sandow is a little lost in the card now that Cody is hurt. hopefully they find something for him soon.