Linked Events

• WWE Hell In A Cell: 28 October 2012

Author Topic: *OFFICIAL* WWE Hell In A Cell 2012 Discussion  (Read 1351 times)

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
*OFFICIAL* WWE Hell In A Cell 2012 Discussion
« on: 20 October 2012, 04:26:31 PM »
WWE HELL IN A CELL 2012

Sunday, 28th October 2012

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP - HELL IN A CELL MATCH

CM Punk (c) vs. Ryback

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Sheamus (c) vs. The Big Show

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Kofi Kingston (c) vs. The Miz

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

"Team Hell No" Kane & Daniel Bryan (c) vs. "Team Rhodes Scholars" Cody Rhodes & Damien Sandow

DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP - TRIPLE THREAT MATCH

Eve (c) vs. Kaitlyn vs. Layla

Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio

WATCH THE PRE-SHOW

« Last Edit: 27 October 2012, 11:21:05 AM by Awesome »
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
Re: *OFFICIAL* WWE Hell In A Cell 2012 Discussion
« Reply #1 on: 20 October 2012, 06:42:03 PM »
So are both the title matches in a cell or just Ryback/Punk?

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #2 on: 21 October 2012, 10:44:44 AM »
Hopefully Ziggler walks away with the title. Another Sheamus victory just seems yuck.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 21 October 2012, 01:47:50 PM »
So are both the title matches in a cell or just Ryback/Punk?
I could be wrong, but I think that only Ryback/Punk has been announced as a Hell In A Cell match so far.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #4 on: 25 October 2012, 04:50:52 PM »
WWE's Hell in a Cell YouTube pre-show this Sunday will feature John Cena responding to the controversy involving AJ Lee resigning as General Manager of Raw.

Pretty obvious he's going to interfere in the main event too, or at least after some else (Bork?) also interferes.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #5 on: 29 October 2012, 11:03:15 PM »
Didn't enjoy the PPV last night. there was nothing on the show really worth watching. not saying the matches were bad but there definitely wasn't anything special plus the crowd was horrible throughout most of the night.

Orton vs Del Rio was good. Loved the finish.
Hell no vs Rhodes & Sandow was okay, i expected better from those guys though. then the ending was weak.
Miz vs Kofi was good. Really like this feud and really like the push Kofi is getting.
PTP vs Rey & Cara. was kind of meh.
Cesaro vs Gabriel wasn't tgood mostly due to the crowd in ATL seemingly not knowing who either guy was. crowd killed this match.
I didn't watch the females.
Show vs Sheamus was actually the match of the night, again nothing great but i was into this match more than any other match. Sheamus has improved a lot in the ring i just hope his character changes because i can't stand him on the mic.
Punk vs Ryback i did not enjoy at all. the end had Russo written all over it and was just WWE trying to get out of a situation that they put themselves in. Now Ryback has been beaten because his nuts hurt and you send everyone away with a bad taste in their mouth.

Overall not a very good PPV. if you missed it you didn't miss much.

Offline chappers

• Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
« Reply #6 on: 30 October 2012, 01:43:33 AM »
You know WWE is bad when the divas have been one of the highlights the past couple months, a think a break is needed if RAW is crap.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #7 on: 30 October 2012, 11:48:55 AM »
Not an exciting PPV but the show might pick up a bit now the title is off of Sheamus. Hopefully this Big Show run will freshen things up. I'm not exactly thrilled Big Show of all people got the title but at this stage Sheamus just needed to drop it and Big Show is obviously the main eventer they like to feed to the MITB winner.