Author Topic: Smackdown SPOILERS for October 12  (Read 901 times)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
Smackdown SPOILERS for October 12
« on: 10 October 2012, 08:11:05 PM »
Smackdown opened with The Big Show and Sheamus. They had a Brogue Kick vs. WMD challenge, with a punching bag in the ring. Big Show won.

1. Sheamus defeats Tensai. This was a really quick match, with Sheamus hitting White Noise and a Brogue Kick for the finish.

2. Heath Slater and Jinder Mahal defeated Santino Marella and Zack Ryder. Drew McIntyre was at ringside for the match as well. Slater hit his finisher, and Mahal locked in the Camel Clutch as well.

3. Kane defeated Dolph Ziggler via disqualification. Dolph and Kane put on a really good match, but Ziggler hit Kane with his briefcase. Daniel Bryan would come out and try to help Kane, but Ziggler was able to escape. Kane and Bryan began to argue in the ring. Matt Striker would come out to try and get an interview, but was Chokeslammed and put into the No Lock by Bryan.

4. The Big Show defeated Kofi Kingston. This was a relatively fast match. Kofi, surprisingly, got a few good moves onto Show, but would end up getting speared before a WMD. The Miz was on commentary for the match.

5. Sin Cara defeated Damien Sandow. Cody Rhodes was at ringside, but no sight of Rey Mysterio. Rhodes got ejected from ringside. Sin Cara got the rollup and surprised Sandow with a victory.

6. Alberto Del Rio defeats Daniel Bryan via Submission. This was the match of the night, with a very technical and submission based match. Bryan was able to kick multiple kicks onto Del Rio on the mat, but Del Rio was able to counter it with a kick to Bryan's head. There were multiple reversals, and Bryan ended up getting trapping in the Cross Armbreaker. He tapped out. After the match, Randy Orton came out and started attacking Alberto Del Rio. Ricardo Rodriguez got involved, which allowed Del Rio to escape. Ricardo got RKO'ed through the announcer's table to end the night.

Also JBL and Josh were the announce team, apparently.

Kind of a weird-looking SD. Don't know what to make of this mini feud between Hell No and Berty/Ziggles. I have zero interest in Sheamus/Show.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
Re: Smackdown SPOILERS for October 12
« Reply #1 on: 11 October 2012, 12:16:24 AM »
Think I'll just watch this show in the background, Berto/Ziggler vs Bryan/Kane stuff seems pointless, although I like the idea of Bryan and Bertie having a one on one match; reckon that will be a good match and would like those two to have a proper feud in the future.

I agree with Adam, sick of Show in the main event, and Sheamus needs to do something different besides predictably winning in bland feuds. Show over Kofi is boring, I get Show needs build, but they looked like they were going to push Kofi, I hope that isn't dead.

Cara defeating Sandow just makes me sick.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #2 on: 11 October 2012, 01:08:33 AM »
Dolph Ziggler sure has been losing a lot lately. even though this time isn't really a loss i just think he needs to start winning again against legit talent.

Show beating Kofi isn't good. seems like they want to give Kofi another singles push yet they let show make him look like he can't hang with the bog dogs, Why not just have Show beat Alex Riley or Yoshi Tatsu or someone like that?

Sin Cara beating Damien Sandow is just wrong.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #3 on: 11 October 2012, 03:25:37 PM »
Think I'll just watch this show in the background, Berto/Ziggler vs Bryan/Kane stuff seems pointless, although I like the idea of Bryan and Bertie having a one on one match; reckon that will be a good match and would like those two to have a proper feud in the future.

I agree with Adam, sick of Show in the main event, and Sheamus needs to do something different besides predictably winning in bland feuds. Show over Kofi is boring, I get Show needs build, but they looked like they were going to push Kofi, I hope that isn't dead.

:prax

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #4 on: 11 October 2012, 03:26:54 PM »
Dolph Ziggler sure has been losing a lot lately. even though this time isn't really a loss i just think he needs to start winning again against legit talent.

Show beating Kofi isn't good. seems like they want to give Kofi another singles push yet they let show make him look like he can't hang with the bog dogs, Why not just have Show beat Alex Riley or Yoshi Tatsu or someone like that?

Sin Cara beating Damien Sandow is just wrong.

:giggle

I don't think Cara beating Sandow is a big deal, Rhodes Scholars will be Sin-Sterio next week it's just to hype that upé

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
« Reply #5 on: 11 October 2012, 05:15:13 PM »

:prax

Just testing my friend :giggle