Author Topic: Smackdown Spoilers for September 28  (Read 831 times)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
Smackdown Spoilers for September 28
« on: 26 September 2012, 03:35:11 PM »
Big Show came to the ring, took the mic, and declared he wants the championship. Randy Orton interrupted to loud cheers. Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez came out. All three want the match against Seamus for the title. Orton RKO'd Del Rio and then all three ended up leaving the ring.

1. Antonio Cesaro defeated Santino Marella to retain the U.S. Championship.

2. Beth Phoenix defeated Natalya. Beth received huge cheers in her hometown.

Eve came out and announced that Beth Phoenix has been indefinitely suspended per an investigation into the Kaitlyn situation from Night of Champions. However, Booker T immediately reversed the suspension. Eve blamed Teddy Long and made Booker wonder whether he can trust Long.

3. Wade Barrett pinned Zack Ryder. Barrett won by pinfall.

The second installment of Miz TV took place. Sheamus came out immediately. A few minutes later, Vickie Guerrero and Dolph Ziggler came out. They had a word battle over Sheamus's title. A fight ensued and Sheamus cleared the ring.

4. Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow defeated The Uso Brothers.

5. Ryback defeated Tensai. Huge response for Ryback, who picked up Tensai over his head and slammed him down for the win. Wow.

6. Big Show defeated Randy Orton. Alberto Del Rio came out. He beat up Orton  backstage. Orton was hurt from the attack. Orton whacked Alberto and headed to the stage. Show ended up chokeslamming and pinning Orton

Antonio beating Santino = good, but time for this to be done.
Miz TV = ugh.
Booker turning against teddy = ugh.
Barrett squashing more people = meh
Rhodes Scholar = good
Ryback squashing Tensai = good.
Big Show beating Orton is probably good, Sheamus vs. Show would probably be terrible but I'd like to see Orton/Berto.
No Team Friendship = HELL NO.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
Re: Smackdown Spoilers for September 28
« Reply #1 on: 26 September 2012, 05:56:34 PM »
My WHC interest has grown so much from that result :dohw:, at least Ziggler has a good chance of cashing in at this PPV, hopefully that can increase what little interest I have in seeing Big Show and Sheamus.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #2 on: 26 September 2012, 06:39:59 PM »
My WHC interest has grown so much from that result :dohw:, at least Ziggler has a good chance of cashing in at this PPV, hopefully that can increase what little interest I have in seeing Big Show and Sheamus.

If Show doesn't just stand around taunting the crowd half the match it could be good. Sheamus works well with bigger guys. Honestly, seeing as there really isn't a huge feud going into a damned cell match, why not make it a good, old fashioned six pack challenge?

Sheamus, Orton, Berto, Big Show, Ziggler and someone else?

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #3 on: 26 September 2012, 09:19:29 PM »
I figured they would go with
Punk vs Cena
Show vs Sheamus
Orton vs Ziggler rematch
Rey & Sin Cara vs ADR & Otunga...or Ricardo
Friendship vs Rhodes Scholar

Then Maybe Miz vs Ryback and or Cesaro vs someone.

But with what it seems we will get Del Rio vs Orton which kind of throws things off. I'm Wondering What Ziggler will do now and i guess we get Cara & Rey vs PTP

I Think Sheamus vs Show might not be bad. it's gonna be in a HIAC so that should make it better. plus at least it's not Sheamus vs ADR and at least i think Show has a slightly better chance at winning the world title than ADR who i thought had no chance at all after he lost a million times to sheamus.

As for this SD again with no Encore. ): BOOOOOOO!

Offline chappers

• Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
« Reply #4 on: 26 September 2012, 11:01:17 PM »

If Show doesn't just stand around taunting the crowd half the match it could be good. Sheamus works well with bigger guys. Honestly, seeing as there really isn't a huge feud going into a damned cell match, why not make it a good, old fashioned six pack challenge?

Sheamus, Orton, Berto, Big Show, Ziggler and someone else?
Some good points, but I still just don't care about Big Show, which leaves me in a predicament:

I don't want to see Show win and I'm bored of Sheamus.

Honestly, they should have just delayed Barrett's return and had him fight Sheamus at this PPV, would have been more interesting. I know he hasn't made a massive impact on his return, but part of that is down to who he has been booked to face. He isn't the best in the ring either, but I think he could have made an intense feud with Sheamus; which this title badly needs at the moment. I just feel that Show isn't a step up from Bertie, would much rather see that feud continue then Big Show, who I'd rather see off the show for another couple months.

Like you said though, could be a fatal four way, which I could see happening and makes sense to give Show the win here if that's their plan.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #5 on: 27 September 2012, 05:53:42 AM »
Strange to see no Sheamus. Also sstrange Team Friendship star so prominently one week and not the next yet Big Show who has been absent for ages returns and seemingly takes over the show.

Rhodes Scholar seems like the best part.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #6 on: 27 September 2012, 06:17:33 AM »
Strange to see no Sheamus. Also sstrange Team Friendship star so prominently one week and not the next yet Big Show who has been absent for ages returns and seemingly takes over the show.

Rhodes Scholar seems like the best part.

Well Sheamus was on Miz TV. I think they are trying to keep him out of the main event matches lately because they don't want people to turn on him...yet it's too late and already happened because he never loses.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #7 on: 27 September 2012, 03:39:47 PM »
I'm okay with each SD showcasing different people on different weeks, WWE shows work best when they're built around people.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #8 on: 27 September 2012, 10:45:46 PM »
I'm okay with each SD showcasing different people on different weeks, WWE shows work best when they're built around people.

Absolutely its definitely a good thing. Just wish Raw would do the same  :prax