Author Topic: Smackdown SPOILERS For September 21  (Read 1089 times)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
Smackdown SPOILERS For September 21
« on: 19 September 2012, 09:17:43 PM »
-Edge comes out to start Smackdown. He talks about being on SyFy's Haven and says that he has never seen anything like Daniel Bryan and Kane. Edge calls Bryan "goat boy" and Bryan comes out. Bryan rips Edge, telling him to go back to acting and head home. Edge and the crowd start to irk Bryan, who is getting irritated.

Kane comes out and Edge gives him a hug. They both ask Bryan to join in, and he screams No! Damien Sandow comes out to interrupt, and cuts a promo only to be interrupted by Edge. Booker T shows up and says that Damien Sandow will face Kane, and not Daniel Bryan.

1. Damien Sandow Defeats Kane. Kane was distracted by Bryan, who was on commentary. After the quick match, Bryan takes both championships and yells "I am the tag team champions" up the ramp.

- Kane is searching for Bryan, but Dr. Shelby comes in. They have a little conversation with all three of them, and Dr. Shelby said he will try to get Bryan a match for tonight. Next, Alberto Del Rio is with Booker T and says he wants another shot at Sheamus. He says if he can win, he will consider it. He books Alberto Del Rio and Dolph Ziggler vs. Randy Orton and Sheamus for tonight.

2. Layla Defeats Natalya. Eve was at ringside on commentary. The match was quick and reminiscent of Raw's match with Beth and Eve. Quick and a little sloppy.

3. Randy Orton and Sheamus Defeats Alberto Del Rio and Dolph Ziggler. This was a fast paced match with a lot of action. Del Rio got the early advantage, but Orton would hit an RKO, followed by a Brogue Kick from Sheamus onto Ziggler. Sheamus would win Dolph for the victory.

4.Cody Rhodes Defeats Daniel Bryan. Throughout the match, the crowd was into it. Bryan chants echoed through the arena, especially when Bryan connected with multiple kicks onto Rhodes. Bryan locked in the No! Lock, but Kane would come out. He would stand at ringside, and would distract Bryan. This allowed Rhodes to hit his finisher for the victory. Kane would laugh at Bryan after the match.

-Backstage, Bryan is searching for Kane. Bryan finds him, and complains about his pyro distracting him. Bryan says Kane belongs in a basement, while Kane says Bryan belongs in a petting zoo. This came off extremely funny. Sandow and Rhodes are backstage together, laughing at them. They say their stint at tag champions is going to be a joke. A match is made between the four of them.

5. Brodus Clay Defeats Heath Slater. We get a quick match once again, almost identical from Raw. After the match, Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal come out and attack Brodus. They leave Clay laying, with the Camel Clutch being locked in. They celebrate over his beaten body after the match.

6. Santino Marella Defeats Antonio Cesaro. Santino hit the Cobra after Aksana's distraction backfired, which caused Cesaro to lose. Aksana seemed to hurt her leg, which led to Santino rolling up Cesaro. After the match, Cesaro said "we're finished" in five different languages. Aksana looked nervous and worries and that was the end of the segment. The match itself was quick, and the crowd did not seem interested in either of the guys at all.

7. Kane and Daniel Bryan Defeats Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow by Disqualification. The other tag teams surrounded the ring, as lumberjacks. Rhodes and Byran worked extremely well in the ring, which included a close pinfall after a Beautiful Disaster. Kane and Sandow worked would get the tags. Cody would use a chair and hit Kane in the back with it, causing the DQ. Kane and Bryan would fend off the other tag teams that surrounded the ring, which included The Uso's, Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd, and Prime Time Players. They delivered multiple chair shots, as Daniel Bryan shared his chair at first with Kane. Very good stuff here to end Smackdown

Other than Santino being Antonio (although splitting him up form Aksana might be good so long as it doesn't lead to more matches with Santino), this sounds like the best SD in a long time. I love how they're recognizing how good Kane/D-Bry are and are building shows around them. Team Friendship vs. every tag team, and FUCKING RHODES AND SANDOW TEAMING AGAIN.

I'm getting ready to mark out for two hours on Friday.

Also about the divas match:

"Quick and a little sloppy."

Just like most of my fantasies that include Layla and/or Eve.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Re: Smackdown SPOILERS For September 21
« Reply #1 on: 20 September 2012, 01:42:33 AM »
lmao. i know how that is.

I love that Cesaro breaks up with Aksana in 5 different languages. that alone makes the show worth watching.

and the more D-Bry/Kane stuff the better.

Sandow & Rhodes seems to be the 2 guys that everyone really likes but WWE doesn't have anything for right now. i like the team though.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #2 on: 20 September 2012, 02:00:49 AM »
The guy at With Leather called them RHODES SCHOLAR. That would be a pretty good name.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #3 on: 20 September 2012, 06:27:29 AM »
Rhodes and Sandow are my two favourites. If they make a tag team and feud with Bryan and Kane (my other two favourite) then WWE will get so much better.
Forget Cara and Mysterio, a botcher and an injury prone wrestler don't make for a good tag team. Plus the fans are behind Kane and Bryan (so much so they booed Kofi and Truth) so a heel team is needed to feud with them and the PTP have less charisma.
Rhodes Scholar FTW!

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #4 on: 20 September 2012, 03:27:34 PM »
Rhodes and Sandow are my two favourites. If they make a tag team and feud with Bryan and Kane (my other two favourite) then WWE will get so much better.
Forget Cara and Mysterio, a botcher and an injury prone wrestler don't make for a good tag team. Plus the fans are behind Kane and Bryan (so much so they booed Kofi and Truth) so a heel team is needed to feud with them and the PTP have less charisma.
Rhodes Scholar FTW!

That's the third thread in a row I've seen you bashing Cara. Let it go :P

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #5 on: 24 September 2012, 08:22:44 PM »
Smackdown was really good. I liked the way it was focused around a belt other than the main title. It was refreshing. The main event scene on SD is really boring. It just seems like Ziggler and Del Rio have come up short to Sheamus so many times that they pose no threat. I could see them turning Sheamus or Orton heel and feuding them too.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #6 on: 25 September 2012, 01:47:53 AM »
Yeah i completely agree with JD. SD was great but anytime Sheamus is in a match i just know he's gonna win so there is no point in watching. Which is why im glad the main event didn't have him in it.