Author Topic: Great Interview with Daniel Bryan  (Read 590 times)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
Great Interview with Daniel Bryan
« on: 19 September 2012, 09:08:10 PM »

This is awesome, he's like half-in half-out of kayfabe. Seriously there's no one better in WWE right now and you can tell why when he's just being himself. At the end they play this "Yes" and "No" game where the guy asks him to keep or throw out various random things. The interviewer is marking out the entire time lmao.

[url]http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/entertainment&id=8815117[/url%]

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
Re: Great Interview with Daniel Bryan
« Reply #1 on: 20 September 2012, 12:09:36 AM »
I AM THE TAG TEAM CHAMPION!

Got to agree though, seems like a decent chap in person, the guy interviewing him seems like such a flacid wimp though.
« Last Edit: 20 September 2012, 12:11:12 AM by chappers »

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #2 on: 20 September 2012, 02:05:56 AM »
We should just make a Daniel Bryan appreciation thread.

that was a great interview though, so funny and Bryan is such a cool guy. I wan a gif of him squeezing that little elmo. lol.

Also Prax or anyone really if you haven't seen the Wrestling Road Diaries you really need to watch it. It follows Bryan, Colt Cabana and Sal Rinaro (which you may know from jobbing in the WWE from time to time) and is right before Bryan got signed by the WWE. It's amazing.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #3 on: 20 September 2012, 05:49:14 AM »
Every thread is a Daniel Bryan appreciation thread. HE IS THE WRESTLING FUSION.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.