Author Topic: Devon and Bully Ray Done With TNA?  (Read 678 times)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
Devon and Bully Ray Done With TNA?
« on: 31 August 2012, 03:16:24 PM »
As we reported earlier, TNA TV Champion Devon implied on Twitter that he is leaving TNA as he thanked the fans and said he'd see them "again down the road real soon."

Devon has since continued posting on Twitter, and answered "Yes" when a fan asked him if his TNA contract had expired. He then posted, "im ready to see where god bring me to next. i cant wait . i see big thing on the way" and "o and HELL NO IM NOT RETIRING."

According to F4WOnline.com, both Devon and Bully Ray's contracts are expiring this week, and as we have been reporting, both talents have been involved in what has been described as a lengthy and tedious re-negotiation process with TNA.

As far as Bully Ray is concerned, it's possible he will be leaving the company as well given the fact that he has stated in the past that him and Devon are a "package deal," but nothing has been confirmed as to what he plans on doing. It is worth noting, however, that he did post the following on Twitter, which could indicate that he's finishing up with TNA at Bound For Glory, since it takes place in Phoenix

Wouldn't mind seeing either guy back in WWE.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
Re: Devon and Bully Ray Done With TNA?
« Reply #1 on: 31 August 2012, 07:59:05 PM »
Dudley Boyz back in tag division would be AMAZING. Then after they have reinvigorated that could see either of them fitting into the main event scene easily. That is dependent on whether WWE would be that cool though.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #2 on: 31 August 2012, 09:11:09 PM »
I Think seeing Devon in any the main event scene is pretty delusional. He's very boring.

I want Bully Ray to stay in TNA because he's freakin Awesome there and they have made him better than he ever was. I don't think he would be given that chance in WWE. i could see them bring both guys in and them be a hit for a while and then just end up wrestling on superstars like all the other teams because the WWE doesn't care about the tag division.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #3 on: 31 August 2012, 09:28:32 PM »
Put them with Paul Heyman!

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #4 on: 7 September 2012, 05:35:55 PM »
PWInsider confirms that Bully Ray has signed a new contract with TNA. He re-signed 3-4 days ago and word is that it's for two years. Ray will continue to wrestle for TNA and work as a backstage agent.
This is the first time in years that Ray and Devon won't be working together in a promotion. They will continue to work together at their Team 3D Academy in Florida. There was talk at Thursday's Impact that TNA "didn't do right by Devon" because he got himself into better shape and did everything asked, including working with younger talents like Garett Bischoff. Some people in TNA were shocked that the company did not re-sign Devon because he was one of the most well liked.

Probably for the best in Bully's case but I would have liked to see what nu-Bubba would have been like in WWE.