Linked Events

• WWE Night Of Champions: 16 September 2012

Author Topic: *OFFICIAL* WWE Night Of Champions 2012 Discussion  (Read 2597 times)

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
*OFFICIAL* WWE Night Of Champions 2012 Discussion
« on: 27 August 2012, 11:31:21 AM »

Sunday, September 16th, 2012

World Championship
Sheamus (c) VS Alberto Del Rio

WWE Championship
CM Punk (c) VS John Cena

Divas Championship
Layla (c) VS Kaitlyn

Randy Orton vs. Dolph Ziggler

Intercontinental Championship Fatal Four-Way
The Miz (c) vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara vs. Cody Rhodes

United States Championship
Antonio Cesaro vs. ??? (Pre-Show Battle Royal Winner)

Pre-Show
United States Championship #1 Contender Battle Royal

Watch The Pre-Show:

« Last Edit: 16 September 2012, 09:53:13 PM by Awesome »

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
Re: *OFFICIAL* WWE Night Of Champions 2012 Discussion
« Reply #1 on: 29 August 2012, 12:29:20 AM »

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #2 on: 29 August 2012, 12:31:04 AM »

lmao

5 down 7 to go to complete the year.

Offline Adampro123

• Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #3 on: 29 August 2012, 06:23:56 PM »
I don't remember if you guys liked these types of matches but i was thinking with so many guys likely being left off the card and with no set IC title feud they could have a IC Championship Scramble match.

Miz vs Rey vs Christian vs Big show vs Brodus Clay vs Damien Sandow

I always liked those matches. thought they were a lot of fun and would like to see them return.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #4 on: 29 August 2012, 07:53:30 PM »
I don't remember if you guys liked these types of matches but i was thinking with so many guys likely being left off the card and with no set IC title feud they could have a IC Championship Scramble match.

Miz vs Rey vs Christian vs Big show vs Brodus Clay vs Damien Sandow

I always liked those matches. thought they were a lot of fun and would like to see them return.

I loved the scramble matches they did. But if the "rumors" of a tag team turmoil match are true I don't see them doing this. A straight up 5 or 6 man match would be fun too.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #5 on: 11 September 2012, 04:58:01 PM »
Anyone think they could be setting up a screwjob for Cena? They're in his hometown, plus all the teasing here in Montreal last night.

Offline Adampro123

« Reply #6 on: 11 September 2012, 06:02:04 PM »
I was thinking Lesnar may even come out there and cost Cena the match to get revenge for his loss to Cena and also to help Punk with his association with Heyman. I don't think we will have Punk vs Cena for the rest of the year so this would give Cena a feud with Lesnar and Punk could beat a couple of guys before he drops it to Cena at TLC or to Rock at the royal rumble.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #7 on: 11 September 2012, 06:14:28 PM »
Isn't Hell in a Cell next though? Unless they want Cena/Lesnar 2 in the cell, I would image they would do a Cena/Punk rematch in a Cell.

Offline Adampro123

« Reply #8 on: 11 September 2012, 06:39:03 PM »
Yeah good point. Lesnar could still cost Cena the match at NOC though and then have Cena vs Punk at HIAC with the whole build of Lesnar or anyone can't help punk now because he's locked inside with Cena

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #9 on: 11 September 2012, 10:43:44 PM »
It seems that they only think the title should stay with Punk or go to Cena showing a severe lack of faith in the rest of the roster.

Offline Adampro123

« Reply #10 on: 12 September 2012, 01:48:29 AM »
I guess they figure all of us know those are the only 2 guys Rock will face at Royal Rumble so why bother with other guys?

I'm expecting a fatal 4 way with Mysterio, Sin Cara, Cody Rhodes and The Miz for the IC title. should be good. not sure who needs the IC title more. Cody or Miz.

I'm also really looking forward to the pre show battle royal. i could see one of these guys winning it.
Santino. WWE loves rematches.
Brodus Clay. probably the top mid card face not on the PPV at the moment.
Zack Ryder. seems to be starting to get a push again.
Ted Dibiase. isn't injured anymore but hasn't been on TV. could be the spark he needs with a return.
Christiian. He did it earlier in the year after coming back. why not again?

I hope and expect Cesaro will retain.

With Sheamus adding the Texas Cloverleaf i now believe he will retain at NOC. i'll just be glad when this feud is over.

Totally expect Bryan & Kane to win the tag titles from Kofi & Truth.  this would set up Sin Cara & Rey to feud with Kane & Bryan for those tag titles. I'm so glad the WWE put Bryan & Kane together as a team. with Truth & Kofi losing this will also help the mid card faces and give new challengers to the US and IC titles.

Really looking forward to Cena vs Punk now. After that segment on Raw i went from no interest to really wanting to see it.

Besides the diva's and the Sheamus match this should be a very good PPV. maybe if they added a stipulation to Sheamus vs Del Rio it would be better. we just had this match so many times now it's beyond old.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #11 on: 12 September 2012, 02:36:50 AM »
It seems that they only think the title should stay with Punk or go to Cena showing a severe lack of faith in the rest of the roster.

Well, who else would you put the confidence in as WWE champion? Ziggler will get his shot on SD, ADR is going up against Sheamus and frankly I think he'll win the title eventually, Orton's mounting a comeback and I think he's not doing many house shows casue of a movie or something, Miz is US champ, Show's off TV by the looks of it. Who else is at that level or anywhere near it at the moment? Gotta leave time to build guys.

Offline Adampro123

« Reply #12 on: 12 September 2012, 03:48:38 AM »
CM Punk vs Christian.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #13 on: 12 September 2012, 04:50:24 AM »

Offline Adampro123

« Reply #14 on: 12 September 2012, 05:13:25 AM »
ya know the guy you drafted and hasn't scored you any points. just like big show for me.