Author Topic: Impact Wrestling Discussion - August 23rd, 2012  (Read 1306 times)

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
Impact Wrestling Discussion - August 23rd, 2012
« on: 22 August 2012, 07:33:25 PM »

Preview Thursday's huge LIVE IMPACT broadcast on SpikeTV at 8/7c! Remember - if you can't watch IMPACT on Thursday night, make sure to set your DVR to record all the action!

- It's the return of the monthly Open Fight Night on Thursday's broadcast, featuring the huge return of "The Immortal" Hulk Hogan as he vows to help Sting and other TNA superstars battle The Aces and 8s!
- As part of Open Fight Night, Sting challenged The Aces & 8s to fight them this Thursday! Can Sting, Hogan, and others finally stop the path of destruction that the gang has unleashed in TNA Wrestling? Will we finally find out their identities? What will happen when Sting and Hogan unite against them on Thursday? Don't miss the huge confrontation on SpikeTV!

- Also on Thursday's broadcast, it's the return of the TNA Gut Check, as one wrestler gets the opportunity of a lifetime to earn a contract with TNA Wrestling! Can they prove they have what it takes to join the roster?

- Plus, the "Bound For Glory Series" continues on IMPACT! The annual competition is reaching a fever pitch as the final countdown is on - who will earn a shot at the World Title at Bound For Glory? Who will call who out? The series continues Thursday on SpikeTV!

- All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING on SpikeTV LIVE at 8/7c, including news on the upcoming "No Surrender" Pay-Per-View event
« Last Edit: 22 August 2012, 07:41:06 PM by HoHo »

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Re: Impact Wrestling Discussion - August 23rd, 2012
« Reply #1 on: 22 August 2012, 09:12:43 PM »
Not so much interested in the ace's & 8's storyline. However i am interested in seeing if Joey Ryan shows up.

Where does bobby roode go from here. interested to see what he does.
What's next for the X division championship. hopefully Ion will be on the show this week.
Who's the next challenger for A double
and the BFG series is always fun.

Could be a good show but i think it's only gonna be me and you talking about it brother.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #2 on: 22 August 2012, 09:20:33 PM »
I can talk TNA if you guys want :ace

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #3 on: 22 August 2012, 09:42:00 PM »
Come on in. Could help you with your last pick in the draft.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #4 on: 22 August 2012, 11:59:21 PM »
Ya I'm a little WWE heavy. But with more WWE shows being counted it's not necessarily a bad move. Plus I have like 3-4 champions lol

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: 23 August 2012, 01:00:30 AM »
Not to make this thrad about the draft but yeah i think we are all a bit WWE heavy but i think thats the better way to go beings there is Raw and SD and then 2 minor shows and in TNA there is 1 show a week with 1 minor show.

With that said adding a TNA round and 8 picks has seemed to improve TNA into it. we got 14 TNA talents picked already.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #6 on: 23 August 2012, 03:28:56 AM »
There's definitely merit in picking TNA guys, Hoho did good considering how TNA heavy his team ended up being, but you have to have balance.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: 23 August 2012, 05:25:38 AM »
Yeah but with that said Chappers with an ALL WWE team won the whole thing. lol.