Author Topic: Ron Killings Is Coming  (Read 1520 times)

Offline Dale

Ron Killings Is Coming
« on: 7 July 2008, 05:52:43 PM »
source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- Former TNA wrestler Ron "The Truth" Killings, who is scheduled to be called up to the SmackDown roster any week now, has been told he's getting a top-level push upon his debut.

A black guy getting on push on Hayes show? Well I never :P

Will be good to see this unfold, but I wonder what role he will play, I would guess a heel, but who knows.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Offline Da Vinci

Ron Killings Is Coming
« Reply #1 on: 7 July 2008, 06:32:42 PM »
think this is more of "Were not racist in the slightest?" type image wwe is trying to give off now? Personally, I don't think Killings is good enough for main event, or even upper-mid card
"Its slutty lips you wish your girlfriend had. Its vampire teeth you wish you had, and its ****ing massive so everyone can see what ur about."

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
Ron Killings Is Coming
« Reply #2 on: 7 July 2008, 06:56:24 PM »
Hmmm... Adam Pacman Jones, Consequences Creed, and that other guy with them... But who was that? Oh well this Killings guy sounds half-decent. :)

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
Ron Killings Is Coming
« Reply #3 on: 7 July 2008, 06:59:30 PM »
Meh. I've never found Ron Killings to be entertaining at all. Not even when he was formally known as K-Qwik.
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
Ron Killings Is Coming
« Reply #4 on: 7 July 2008, 08:17:50 PM »
He's a good athlete and a good entertainer and I can't wait to see him on Smackdown. I wonder who he'll go up against first... maybe Shelton?

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline bele_nine

Ron Killings Is Coming
« Reply #5 on: 7 July 2008, 09:24:08 PM »
Quote from: Prax;5239
He's a good athlete and a good entertainer and I can't wait to see him on Smackdown. I wonder who he'll go up against first... maybe Shelton?

if they are going to give him a big push he would have to squash Shelton, i think more along the lines of a Kennedy or Jeff Hardy if they really want to push him in the main event.

im also not a huge fan of Killings but he i hope he does well.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Ron Killings Is Coming
« Reply #6 on: 8 July 2008, 12:49:06 AM »
I'd like to see him take shelton under his wing or something. im looking forward to seeing killings back in WWE. TN didn't have anything for him and he had already done everything there so im really happy to see that he will be getting a top level push. and i don't think its because of the hayes thing i think its more of because WWE wants more top notch black stars so they can get more black fans.

Offline J2M

• Ballin'
Ron Killings Is Coming
« Reply #7 on: 10 July 2008, 01:20:51 PM »
No, I hope Hayes comes to terms on what Shelton could do if he had some sort of push, but no. Ron Killings has always kind of bored me, and I personally wouldn't want Shelton to go under his wing because he needs to be a Singles Wrestler, not a Tag Team Wrestler. Anyway if he comes or not I don't really care, just rather not see him squash Shelton.

Maryse \'fucking\' Quellet

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
Ron Killings Is Coming
« Reply #8 on: 10 July 2008, 02:16:52 PM »
If they need black superstars, then push Elijah and Shelton...

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Ron Killings Is Coming
« Reply #9 on: 10 July 2008, 06:00:18 PM »
Quote from: J2M;5782
No, I hope Hayes comes to terms on what Shelton could do if he had some sort of push, but no. Ron Killings has always kind of bored me, and I personally wouldn't want Shelton to go under his wing because he needs to be a Singles Wrestler, not a Tag Team Wrestler. Anyway if he comes or not I don't really care, just rather not see him squash Shelton.

I didn't mean in a tag team way. i want shelton to become a singles star myself. i was thinking more of just having those guys help each other out or being pals and then have one of them turn on the other. kinda like i think they should have done with burke and benjamin but they already missed the boat with that.

Offline Dale

Ron Killings Is Coming
« Reply #10 on: 21 July 2008, 10:47:37 PM »
Reader Craig Argo sent along the following interesting observation:

When signing up for WWE's new online competition, I noticed that in the "Fave Superstar" section that one of the names listed was "R-Truth." Could it be that WWE's online team muffed up again and let something out of the bag being Ron Killings' new ring name?

This is indeed interesting because we received backstage reports last month that WWE was going to have Killings' ring name be a play off his "The Truth" gimmick that he used while in TNA. I guess we'll have to wait and see when Killings is brought back to WWE TV.

That sounds like a pretty awful name if you ask me :huh Ron-Truth I could probably cope with, but R-Truth? No thanks.

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
Ron Killings Is Coming
« Reply #11 on: 22 July 2008, 12:20:34 AM »
Hell with Killings... Where is D'Lo Brown! I want D'Lo!

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
Ron Killings Is Coming
« Reply #12 on: 22 July 2008, 05:44:49 AM »
Quote from: Mr.Cannon;8983
Hell with Killings... Where is D'Lo Brown! I want D'Lo!

and that is what you got tonight :] great to see D'lo Back although i dont think raw is the place for him.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
Ron Killings Is Coming
« Reply #13 on: 22 July 2008, 05:51:33 AM »
Quote from: Adampro123;9012
and that is what you got tonight :] great to see D'lo Back although i dont think raw is the place for him.

Aw damn I just got spoiled :(

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Zuccini

Ron Killings Is Coming
« Reply #14 on: 22 July 2008, 08:08:14 AM »
Ah good to hear a TNA superstar moving to WWE. But id rather him be on Raw seeing how boring Raw is atm. He could spice everything up.
Question: what class does this guy go under? Heavyweight right?