Author Topic: Smackdown SPOILERS For August 3  (Read 598 times)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
Smackdown SPOILERS For August 3
« on: 1 August 2012, 05:29:50 PM »
Vince McMahon comes out and announced Booker T as the new General Manager of Smackdown. Alberto Del Rio interrupts Booker T and talks about his destiny and being the number one contender. Sheamus comes out. Booker makes Sheamus vs. Tensai and Del Rio vs. Randy Orton.

1. Sheamus defeats Tensai This was a very physical match with both guys using much of there upper body strength to throw the other guy around the ring. Tensai beat up Sakamoto, and Sheamus hit a Brogue Kick for the victory.

Eve is backstage seen with Booker T and flirts with him. Teddy Long is apparently working with Booker.

2. Antonio Cesaro defeats Santino Marella in a non-title match. Cesaro was pinned after getting hit with the Cobra, but Cesaro got his foot under the rope. He hit his finisher on Santino for the win.

3. Daniel Bryan, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler defeats Christian, Kane, & Chris Jericho. Jericho locked in the Walls of Jericho until Ziggler interrupted it. Jericho got distracted and Daniel Bryan snuck in to roll him up. This was said to be a great match with a lot of action. Look for a great spot by Ziggler, and Kane was in great form with a lot of physical action.

4. Ryback defeats Jinder Mahal via DQ. Mahal hit Ryback with a microphone to cause the DQ in a quick bout.

5. Darren Young defeats R-Truth. This was a really quick match that had Titus, AW, and Kofi distracting on the outside.

Cody Rhodes heads into Booker T's office to complain. Booker T books Cody Rhodes vs. Sin Cara for next week's smackdown.

6. Randy Orton defeats Alberto Del Rio via DQ when Ricardo Rodriguez interfered. The match was very entertaining, lasted over ten minutes, and the crowd was really into Randy Orton. Ricardo Rodriguez interfered, and Sheamus came out to throw Del Rio right into an RKO.

Looks like a great SD actually. Booker as the new GM is a good choice but I'm going to miss his nonsense on commentary. Also, why is Berto wrestling? Didn't he say on RAW he wasn't going to anymore?

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Re: Smackdown SPOILERS For August 3
« Reply #1 on: 1 August 2012, 06:01:44 PM »
I'm sure Booker enforced it, probably said if he doesn't wrestle he would lose his number 1 contender status.

Interesting that they throw Orton into the world title picture in a way. I'm still wondering what they may do with him, I could see Booker giving him and Rey a chance to get involved in the WHC match and it end up being a fatal 4 way which would be a lot better than just ADR vs Sheamus.

Cesaro beats Santino again ANNNNNND took a Cobra and didn't lose!!!!! :D

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
« Reply #2 on: 2 August 2012, 12:31:49 AM »
Cladudio is US Champion by months end.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #3 on: 2 August 2012, 01:17:32 AM »
Cladudio is US European Champion by months end.

Fixed that for you.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.