Author Topic: TNA Knockout Suffers MAJOR Injury at a house show  (Read 865 times)

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
TNA Knockout Suffers MAJOR Injury at a house show
« on: 7 July 2008, 08:03:34 AM »
From Wrestlezone.com

TNA's newest Knockout, Mickie "Moose" Knuckles, has apparently broken her leg after a botched attempt to to dive off a platform at the IWA Mid-South presents Summertime Black & Blues indy show in Joliet, Illinois. It is being reported by an eyewitness named Ed Chuman that the break looked similar to the break Sid Vicious suffered in WCW. Apparently Moose tried to outdo a previous spot where a wrestler jumped from a platform by jumping from an even higher one, and her opponent, Sara Del Ray, could not catch her properly.

In a post made earlier tonight on the ChicagoProWrestling.com message board, here is what Chuman had to say concerning the accident:

"I just got a call from some of the boys at Ian's show tonight. They said Mickie broke her leg doing a dive. From what I understand she landed on one leg with all her weight & it snapped like Sid's did back in WCW, but above the knee. This is a very sad thing too have happen to her especially with her work in TNA at present. I'll I can say is how sorry I am to hear this, and wish her the best in her recovery.

Modification:

It seems that someone else did a dive, and Mickie didn't want to do the same dive, and decided to dive off some balcony, or higher position. Sara tried to catch her, but as stated before she came down on 1 leg, and that was that. I've now heard from Joey, Jason Dukes, Sara through Kong who already heard all the way in Tampa."

Another message board poster said that Knuckles ended up breaking her femur, which is the thigh bone.

One person in attendance added, "I was there and it was really bad to watch. As soon as it happened you just saw everyone get up and they waved Ian over right away and he made them cut the cameras too."

Now that is some nasty shit :bored
I rember seeing the vid where Sid broke his leg but the thigh bone? yikes..
But hey she wanted to show off and be all bad ass now look what happened to her.

Call me sexist but I'm being realistic. Women should not try to do some things guys do.
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.

Offline J2M

• Ballin'
« Reply #1 on: 7 July 2008, 09:48:30 AM »
Ouch, sounds quite bad to say the least.

Yeah I agree on some terms, women shouldn't always try and do some things male wrestlers do. This is just one clear example.

Maryse \'fucking\' Quellet

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
« Reply #2 on: 7 July 2008, 10:00:58 AM »
Damn IWA-MS spot monkeys...

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!

Offline Zuccini

« Reply #3 on: 7 July 2008, 11:33:33 AM »
women arent made to do sum of the things guys do..
unless yur lita ofcourse aaha
but yeh owned

Offline Barz

« Reply #4 on: 7 July 2008, 03:47:54 PM »
Well you can't say women shouldn't attempt stuff...Sid did th same thing. Its an unfortunate incident and I mean its not just because she's a female not a male.

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
« Reply #5 on: 7 July 2008, 04:00:17 PM »
Quote from: StratusFan;5186
Well you can't say women shouldn't attempt stuff...Sid did th same thing. Its an unfortunate incident and I mean its not just because she's a female not a male.

That's because Sid was retarded enough to try and to a big boot off the top rope which  required him to land on one leg.

SF you know that if this was a male it would of been alot less likely to happen. Do you really think Sara Del Ray is that strong enough to catch Moose's fat ass from that far of a fall?

Yea it was unfortunate but she should of stayed  on the lower platform. If the guy who did his spot before her wouldn't go higher, than that should of told her something.
"This is my welcome!"

Offline Barz

« Reply #6 on: 7 July 2008, 04:11:36 PM »
LOL your post made me laugh Shanti...true she should have known Del Ray wouldn't be able to catch her, but I just don't like the constant notions that men are far more superior the females. This isn't the 1800's anymore.

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
« Reply #7 on: 7 July 2008, 04:13:16 PM »
Quote from: StratusFan;5188
LOL your post made me laugh Shanti...true she should have known Del Ray wouldn't be able to catch her, but I just don't like the constant notions that men are far more superior the females. This isn't the 1800's anymore.

You are referring to out of the kitchen/house jobs. What I'm talking about is physical abiliity which is a fact you cannot argue.
"This is my welcome!"

Offline Da Vinci

« Reply #8 on: 7 July 2008, 04:27:36 PM »
It's true, you can't expect Sarah Del Rey to catch Moose, with all the force she will accumalate from a drop. Most men would probably struggle also!
"Its slutty lips you wish your girlfriend had. Its vampire teeth you wish you had, and its ****ing massive so everyone can see what ur about."

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
« Reply #9 on: 7 July 2008, 04:29:36 PM »
Quote from: Da Vinci;5190
It's true, you can't expect Sarah Del Rey to catch Moose, with all the force she will accumalate from a drop. Most men would probably struggle also!

Which is exactly why the person who did the spot beforehand had enough sense to stay on the lower platform.
"This is my welcome!"

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
« Reply #10 on: 7 July 2008, 05:58:50 PM »
KARMA IS A BITCH IAN.
The yard tard should have never left the yard.

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
« Reply #11 on: 7 July 2008, 06:50:43 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/v/pd5fm7EzJaw&hl=en&fs=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/pd5fm7EzJaw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Ugh. What the **** was thinking landing like that? she should of done a cross body.
"This is my welcome!"

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
« Reply #12 on: 7 July 2008, 06:52:40 PM »
Now that really makes me want to puke.... BUCKET!!! :bored

*I feel bad for her but in all honesty, how the hell did she do that from there??!

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
« Reply #13 on: 7 July 2008, 06:54:25 PM »
Quote from: The Franchise;5228
Now that really makes me want to puke.... BUCKET!!! :bored

*I feel bad for her but in all honesty, how the hell did she do that from there??!

I feel bad for her too but you gotta have common sense when doing stuff like this.
"This is my welcome!"

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
« Reply #14 on: 7 July 2008, 08:05:14 PM »
Del Ray should have grabbed that leg and made her submit right than and there.