Author Topic: Smackdown Spoilers for July 27th  (Read 1019 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Smackdown Spoilers for July 27th
« on: 25 July 2012, 03:08:32 PM »
Tonight WWE will tape this week's Smackdown episode from the Sprint Center in Kansas City. Here are the full results.

Dark Match

* The Usos defeated Hunico and Camacho.

* Zack Ryder defeated Heath Slater.

WWE Smackdown (Airing Friday)

* It's announced that a new #1 contender will be named after a Fatal 4-Way with Rey Mysterio, Alberto Del Rio, Kane and Daniel Bryan in the main event.

* New WWE Intercontinental Champion The Miz opens the show but is interrupted by Christian. Christian wants a rematch tonight and gets it.

* The Miz defeated Christian in a solid back and forth match with several near falls. Miz got the win after a quick roll up.

* Ryback defeated Jinder Mahal by count out. Mahal controlled most of the match but left the ring when Ryback started to make his comeback for the win.

* They recaps from RAW 1000.

* Sheamus vs. Cody Rhodes is next. Dolph Ziggler makes an appearance and watches from ringside. Sheamus wins with a Brogue Kick. Ziggler looks to attach Sheamus when Chris Jericho runs down. Ziggler gets beat down by Sheamus and a Codebreaker from Jericho.

* Antonio Cesaro defeats Santino Marella with help from Aksana.

* Damien Sandow squashes Yoshi Tatsu.

* Sandow cuts a promo after the match about DX. He's interrupted by Triple H who hits him with a Pedigree and a crotch chop.

* Rosa Mendes has her photoshoot crashed by AW, Darren Young and Titus O'Neil.

* Alberto Del Rio becomes the new #1 contender by defeating Kane, Daniel Bryan and Rey Mysterio in a Fatal 4 Way. Del Rio got the win with help from Ricardo Rodriguez while Rey Mysterio was getting ready to win the match.

Antonio Cesaro defeats Santino Marella

O0

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
Re: Smackdown Spoilers for July 27th
« Reply #1 on: 25 July 2012, 03:21:15 PM »
Berto vs. Sheamus... yawn

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
« Reply #2 on: 26 July 2012, 12:52:24 AM »
Im really hoping the Sandow promo is something for the crowd and not for TV.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #3 on: 26 July 2012, 03:43:43 AM »
Anytime Triple H has randomly Buried people like that it's been off camera so i think you don't have much to worry about.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #4 on: 27 July 2012, 07:26:01 PM »
I hope they shut the fuck up about Tout soon.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #5 on: 27 July 2012, 08:43:22 PM »
I hope they shut the fuck up about Tout soon.

As someone (Awesome?) pointed out they've put money into the company that runs it so don't get your hopes up.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: 27 July 2012, 09:56:00 PM »
When the WWE network starts I'm sure they will even have shows that are just a bunch of touts.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: 31 July 2012, 02:34:38 AM »
I don't know who watched this show yet but i thought it was pretty good.

Christian vs Miz opening up the show was a really good match. better than expected. Miz is improved and Christian just keeps getting better and better with age

Main event was also a really good match.

The rest of the show was nothing special but it was enjoyable.

Rhodes vs Sheamus was alright, Ziggler being out there helps too.
Ryback/Jinder stuff was okay.
Sandow beating the shit out of yoshi tatsu was great.
Cesaro vs Santino was a santino match but on the bright side Cesaro won.