Author Topic: Smackdown Taping Results for 7/13/12  (Read 827 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Smackdown Taping Results for 7/13/12
« on: 10 July 2012, 09:57:33 AM »
- Thanks to Ricky V. for the following WWE SmackDown spoilers from tonight's tapings in Denver, Colorado...

* ZackDown opens up with Zack Ryder coming out as the General Manager. He tries to get the world's biggest fist pump going with the whole crowd doing it. Alberto Del Rio comes out and runs him down. Ryder makes Sin Cara vs. Del Rio and that match is up first.

* Alberto Del Rio beat Sin Cara with the armbar.

* Backstage segment with Big Show insulting Zack Ryder and The Great Khali. Show vs. The Great Khali is announced.

* Primo and Epico defeated Darren Young and Titus O'Neil.

* Backstage segment with Ryder and Sheamus. Chris Jericho comes in and Jericho vs. Sheamus is announced for tonight's main event.

* Cody Rhodes and Dolph Ziggler defeated Christian and Santino Marella.

* Big Show quickly knocked out The Great Khali to win their match.

* Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks come out and does Ryback. They talk strategy but Ryback gets the win over Reks in a competitive match.

* Damien Sandow defeated Justin Gabriel.

* Sheamus beat Chris Jericho in the match of the night that went over 15 minutes. Sheamus hit a Brogue Kick after lots of back and forth action.

Looks like a better show than Raw at least which isn't really saying anything at all. Cody & ziggler teaming could be good and Jericho vs sheamus could be good. the rest looks meh.

And if Ryder is the GM how does he not book himself in a match? hell the guy has been trying to get matches on Raw and SD for over a year now and he has the power and doesn't take advantage of it? doesn't give himself another shot at MITB? doesn't give himself a shot at any championships? and we are supposed to buy this?

Aaaaaaaaand No Cesaro =  :(

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
Re: Smackdown Taping Results for 7/13/12
« Reply #1 on: 10 July 2012, 03:31:18 PM »
Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks come out and does Ryback. They talk strategy but Ryback gets the win over Reks in a competitive match.

Ryback gets the win over Reks in a competitive match.

in a competitive match.

competitive.

Wat.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
« Reply #2 on: 11 July 2012, 02:09:04 AM »
REKS IS THE ANSWER.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #3 on: 13 July 2012, 08:27:18 PM »
I agree that its dumb Ryder didn't book himself in for a match.
Alberto/Cara was ok stuff. If Del Rio wins the WHC I just hope Cara doesn't win the MITB and challenge him. Hope Cara is just a spot monkey/

Young/Primo had its moments thanks to Primo who looks confident, controlled and experienced in the ring. Can't say the same for Young he seemed a bit green.
Glad Primo got the win. Rosa is so fucking hot (just wanted to add that.)

The tag match was just a reason to get those MITB competitors involved. It was funny when Rhodes refused to fight Santino but aside from that it was forgettable.

Sandow match was the same, a reason to get a MITB competitor on the card.

I like the way Reks had some fight in him during the Ryback match. He is a guy I would like to see a lot more of.

Sheamus/Jericho was a good match, very back and forth and entertaining.