Linked Events

• WWE Super SmackDown! Live: Great American Bash: 3 July 2012

Author Topic: *OFFICIAL* Super Tuesday Live Smackdown Great American Bash Discussion  (Read 1081 times)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.

- Cesaro and Aksana vs. Layla and Khali, because fuck you that's why.
- More MITB qualifiers.
- Cody Rhodes is mad he lost.
- Sheamus vs. Berto build

Also:

It was announced on Raw that the winner of the 20 man Battle Royal on "Smackdown: The Great American Bash" will become the Interim General Manager next week for Smackdown.

The Battle Royal includes CM Punk, John Cena, Big Show, and many more main event superstars.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
I expect either Big show or Santino to win the Battle royal. Hopefully Cesaro shoicks everyone and beats Khali. and I'm looking forward to see who else get's in MITB. Hopefully Ziggler, Rhodes, and Barret at least.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
William Regal should win.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Regal shouldn't have to win i think he was one of if not the best GM as far as i can remember, he should be given the job for a week like vickie and teddy.

I suppose Sooner or later Heyman has to be weekly GM.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
This is the only method I ever want to be able to use to light one now.

Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
For how campy and stupid a lot of that was it was a fun smackdown.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
I'm just glad that the SD MITB looks way better now  (Y)

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
I forgot to post in this, but how funny was Cole flirting with AJ lol. Enjoyed Del Rio's mic work as well, best thing he has done in some time.