Author Topic: *Official* RAW Discussion for July 2, 2012  (Read 1036 times)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
*Official* RAW Discussion for July 2, 2012
« on: 2 July 2012, 09:30:56 PM »

- Brock Lesnar returns to Raw to respond to Triple H's challenge.
- D-Bry vs. CM Punk w/ AJ special ref build for MITB.
- WWE.com teasing a former champ or two returning to enter the WWE Championship MITB match.
- They're actually plugging a Tyson Kidd appearance. Is this real life?
- Heath Slater gets his ass kicked by another legend (see below).

Forget everything that's going to happen on this show, I'll be tuning in solely for this:

Spoiler:
Dallas Page is teasing on his Twitter account that he will be on Raw tonight. I heard from someone who told me they work at American Airlines and that Page was on flight 3355 that landed in Laredo earlier today.

:mrk :mrk :mrk :mrk :mrk

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Re: *Official* RAW Discussion for July 2, 2012
« Reply #1 on: 2 July 2012, 09:36:07 PM »
My guess is that the spoiler is the identity of a legend appearing, so I won't look at it - I like to be surprised.  :D
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #2 on: 2 July 2012, 10:03:15 PM »
Not sure if Brock will be on Raw, I read something where it said that his "Camp" would be there, I'm not too knowledgeable of what that really means but i assume it's like his boys or something like that.

If that's legit, I'm looking forward to it.

I don't know if it's good or bad that every week the best part of Raw is the Heath Slater segment.lol.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #3 on: 3 July 2012, 05:33:10 PM »
According to PWInsider.com, Steve Lombardi (Brooklyn Brawler) played Doink last night in the match against Heath Slater. Lombardi was one of the many who portrayed Doink at different points in the 90s.

Should have had Brooklyn Brawler troll Heath Slater too.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #4 on: 3 July 2012, 07:33:05 PM »
Might be saving it for next week.

Overall Raw was good, I felt something was lacking and i think that something was a Miz or Rey return or Qualifying matches for MITB.

Everything on show was either okay or good, nothing really bad.

Only things that really stood out was the Heyman Promo, The Main event when it was just Punk and Bryan and Punk calling Jericho Bon Jovi.lol.

Nice to see Del Rio Make Sin Cara his bitch, Was totally expecting Rey to come out and make the save for Sin Cara.

8 man tag was pretty fun, Would have liked it better if Ryder and Sandown was in it.

Ziggler Losing again to sheamus this time via Vickie Losing to AJ was probably the worst thing i can remember on the show.

I liked Tyson Kidd beating Albert, but didn't like Albert beating Kid in the back. I liked the DDP/Slater stuff but didn't like Slater/Doink stuff.