Linked Events

• EVE: Special Edition: 14 July 2012

Author Topic: Pro Wrestling: EVE - Special Edition (DVD Taping)  (Read 901 times)

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Pro Wrestling: EVE - Special Edition (DVD Taping)
« on: 27 June 2012, 06:21:54 AM »
Pro Wrestling: EVE – Special Edition DVD Taping, News On Pro Wrestling: EVE’s Second iPPV - Wrestling Fusion - Pro Wrestling: EVE have announced that their next event will be Special Edition on the 14th July at The Delphi Centre in Sudbury, Suffolk, UK, with current TNA Knockout Kat “Winter” Waters (also formerly known as Katie Lea in the WWE), twins against twins, and special guest matches from three top European men's promotions all set to feature.

Unfortunately due to their iPPV provider having a scheduling conflict and then EVE being unable to arrange alternative dates and venue for an iPPV to still be possible, it will be a taped event.

Matches currently scheduled to take place are as follows: Kirsty Love taking on Rhia O'Reilly, with the stipulation of the match being that if O'Reilly loses, she will be removed from the EVE roster until she has won three matches across EVE's affiliated promotions, Blue Nikita returning to be pitted against Jenny Sjödin, a first-time ever in female professional wrestling as The Blossom Twins (Hannah & Holly) go against the débuting Owens Twins (Kacey & Leah).

Also set to take place is Alpha Female facing Ayesha Ray (formerly known in EVE as Amazon) for the Pro Wrestling: EVE Championship, and Nikki Storm has issued a challenge to current TNA Knockout Katarina “Winter” Waters (see the video below).

Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Re: Pro Wrestling: EVE - Special Edition (DVD Taping)
« Reply #1 on: 5 July 2012, 07:03:08 AM »
Guest Matches Announced For Pro Wrestling EVE: Special Edition - Wrestling Fusion - Pro Wrestling: EVE have announced two guest matches for their upcoming Special Edition event set to take place on 14th July. The first is courtesy of Lucha Britannia and will see Leon Britannico, Santaria, and Bengal Tiger take on each other, and the second is courtesy of the Scottish Wrestling Alliance and will see Damien O’Connor face Mark Anthony.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.