Author Topic: Randy Orton suspended for 60 days!  (Read 987 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Re: Randy Orton suspended for 60 days!
« Reply #30 on: 17 June 2012, 01:12:09 AM »
Yeah it's not a big deal here either, I know lots of people who do it every day. I've personally never tried it but i don't see it as a big deal like crack or other drugs are but that's a whole other subject.

Makes me wonder why Bourne did the fake stuff and just didn't do the real stuff and get the fine.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #31 on: 17 June 2012, 08:05:18 PM »
Well, it can lead to harder drugs and it can be dangerous long term, but no more than, say, drinking alcohol, or smoking, (smoking's more dangerous than any other drug and just as addictive), but those things are legal and pot isn't because alcohol and cigarettes are run by billion dollar industries. I don't understand why people don't want to legalize those things, they could make so much legal money and cut down on prison and court costs.

As for Bourne, someone passes you a blunt at a party, often you don't know what you're inhaling.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #32 on: 18 June 2012, 12:51:02 PM »
Its always hard to know where to class things.

Out of the three- Smoking tobacco, smoking weed and drinking alcohol I would say smoking tobacco is certainly the worst for your health. Undeniably and unquestionably. However when it comes to the effects it doesn't have one, perhaps a slight light headed rush on occasions but it isn't like weird and alcohol where it will impair your mind. It does however have control of you and your body in the worst way as it is the most addictive of the three.
Smoking weed can make you feel paranoid, the effect doesn't take long to wear off and might leave you feeling slightly groggy or tired but it isn't anywhere near as bad as the hangover you get from alcohol. Smoking weed can dumb you down though, you lose your motivation and it impairs your senses. Alcohol has the worst effect though IMO often making people violent, do stupid things etc. What is interesting is weed will make you observe your behaviour more and make you paranoid about what you are doing and how you are coming across. Alcohol doesn't make you paranoid yet on it you become ten times worse. Weed you might sit there eating all relaxed whereas alcohol people get loud, annoying and obnoxious (not all people just the ones who can't handle it.) I can see why weed is illegal but at the same time if it is illegal it is hard to understand why alcohol isn't. But people are always going to want one or the other so its cheaper for the government to just legalise both. The prohibition shows us that. IMO countries should do what Amsterdam did and make weed legal but only in coffee bars. That way you won't get people smoking it on the street and those who want to can avoid it. Alcohol should be better regulated too. Smoking is bad but it is a persons choice and does not lead to the accidents that could be caused by drunk or stoned people so should remain legal.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #33 on: 19 June 2012, 03:32:39 PM »
According to ProWrestling.net, Randy Orton is being advertised for the July 30th edition of WWE Raw in Cincinnati, Ohio and the Smackdown tapings the following night on July 31st. Orton is also advertised to face Dolph Ziggler at house show events following those dates, and he's being advertised for SummerSlam on August 19th. Because Orton is not being advertised for any dates prior to July 30th, it appears as if this will be his return date.

Orton was suspended by WWE for 60 days on May 30th for violating the company's Wellness Policy for a second time.

Regardless of the rumors I don't think they'd hold their 3rd biggest superstar off the second biggest PPV when they can barely put 4 matches on a PPV card.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.