Poll

Does Joey Ryan deserve a contract with TNA?

Yes
3 (75%)
No
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Deal or No Deal?  (Read 327 times)

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
Deal or No Deal?
« on: 25 May 2012, 06:53:59 PM »

We, the TNA audience won't know till next week, if Ryan gets a contract for TNA or not, but what did you guys think about him.I thought he seemed to me like the Model, Rick Martel, even though TNA was trying to get Zema Ion to be him.It was funny to see Aries and Ryan pose within in the Turnbuckle, mirror images of each other.The TNA X-Division needs new talent, after Shelley might be leaving, Nese released, so I would say yes to Ryan to get the contract, showed me loads of potential, way more than Silva.

Offline ftwpodcast

• FTWPodcast.com
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): CM Punk
Re: Deal or No Deal?
« Reply #1 on: 25 May 2012, 08:02:30 PM »
I think he did really well. BUt you can't sign everyone. He was MUCH better than Alex, in my opinion, and they gave him a contract. So, you'd almost have to give him a contract. He did great.
Much like you, we talk about wrestling. Just, in podcast form: ftwpodcast.com

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #2 on: 25 May 2012, 10:23:17 PM »
Joey Ryan is pretty awesome. he's been working the indie scene for a long time in PWG and NWA hollywood along with other places. he deserves to be hired. Alex Silva didn't he sucked and nothing about him looked good.

If they don't hire Joey Ryan and they hired Silva it will just show TNA doesn't know talent.

also #JoeyRyan was one of the top trends worldwide on twitter last night.

Offline ftwpodcast

• FTWPodcast.com
« Reply #3 on: 28 May 2012, 03:06:07 PM »
He definitely deserves a contract. He held is a home against austin aries, which not a lot of people can do.

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
« Reply #4 on: 28 May 2012, 04:19:52 PM »
Bring the sleeze to TNA.

Offline ftwpodcast

• FTWPodcast.com
« Reply #5 on: 2 June 2012, 09:51:15 PM »
Seeing that he didn't get hired, what are your thoughts? Did TNA make a mistake, or was what we saw on Thursday just a work?

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #6 on: 2 June 2012, 11:41:10 PM »
If it wasn't a work it just shows the TNA has no eye for talent. the guy was getting chants, he was trending all night on twitter and they did a poll and i think people voted 87% in his favor. he then cut a good promo and made the segment interesting.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #7 on: 3 June 2012, 05:27:50 PM »
I didn't see his match but I saw that promo (don't ask me why I was watching TNA), and it seemed like a work. Unless they work making it a work to cover up them not hiring him or something. In terms of a look I don't see how that character fits into a major wrestling promotion, it's a very indy gimmick, but I can't speak to his wrestling skills.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.