Author Topic: Gail Kim and Bobby Roode, Longest Reigning Champions  (Read 479 times)

Offline ftwpodcast

• FTWPodcast.com
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): CM Punk
Gail Kim and Bobby Roode, Longest Reigning Champions
« on: 25 May 2012, 02:48:50 PM »
Both Gail Kim and Bobby Roode took over as longest reigning Champion in TNA history during the last 2 weeks. Do you guys think they deserved to hold the titles for that length of time?
Much like you, we talk about wrestling. Just, in podcast form: ftwpodcast.com

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
Re: Gail Kim and Bobby Roode, Longest Reigning Champions
« Reply #1 on: 25 May 2012, 03:17:52 PM »
Yes in my opinion, Roode and Gail Kim have given TNA great matches on TV, and on PPV, especially Roode, facing AJ last night, Storm, Jeff Hardy, RVD, and those matches have been great to watch.Roode is like a Ric Flair/Triple H mix to me, he is a student of the game, respects the hell out of it, and he does what Flair used to do in the 80's, making a career outta making the fans think his opponent could win.I think Roode will lose the title though, to his best friend Storm, but we will see.As for Gail Kim, she's faced everyone in the division, beating them all, and she seems to be making stars, as is evident Brooke Teshmacher at Sacrifice.The problem is, it gets boring seeing her keep beating the same people, might need to either let her lose the title, or bring in some talent, just saying.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Re: Gail Kim and Bobby Roode, Longest Reigning Champions
« Reply #2 on: 25 May 2012, 10:04:07 PM »
Gail Kim is a no brainer. Im curious is Roode the longest world champion in TNA? or the longest TNA Champion in TNA? remember up until 2007 TNA world championship was the NWA Championship and i can recall Jeff Jarrett holding the world title for long points of time.