Author Topic: TNA's Open fight night  (Read 347 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
TNA's Open fight night
« on: 20 April 2012, 09:36:05 PM »

I'm really excited about this, TNA needs some fresh faces from the indies and this could be what it takes to get some of those guys up on the roster.

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
Re: TNA's Open fight night
« Reply #1 on: 21 April 2012, 06:45:12 PM »
The whole TNA Roster needs some shaking up especially the Knockouts Division.Gail Kim has dominated the division, putting a Madison Eagles or Mia Kim with Gail could better the division in TNA in the long run.This is one of the most interesting things TNA, that could really peak in the interest of Wrestling, who left TNA behind since Hogan and Eric Bischoff arrived.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 21 April 2012, 10:18:20 PM »
It sounds interesting, but it will remain to be seen about how exactly they put it into action.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #3 on: 22 April 2012, 06:03:56 AM »
Sounds like a good idea, but it depends on execution and how legit they are in bringing new people in.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #4 on: 9 May 2012, 06:21:13 PM »
An update on this they have Flair, Al Snow and Brother Love guy as the judges. Alex Silva was the guy who did the gutcheck match against Robbie E and he sucked but then on the Judgement he got a chance to say why he should be in TNA and he cut a good promo so they gave him a contract. He's just some guy from OVW so i guess they will just bring Talent up from there and not the indies where the talent really is.

FAIL.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #5 on: 9 May 2012, 07:03:57 PM »
womp womp WOOOOOMP.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.