Author Topic: WWE Smackdown Taping Results - 3/23/12  (Read 736 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
WWE Smackdown Taping Results - 3/23/12
« on: 21 March 2012, 11:56:29 AM »
WWE will tape this week’s WWE Smackdown from the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey. Below are the complete results.

Dark Match

* Jinder Mahal defeated Alex Riley with a camel clutch submission.

WWE Smackdown (Airing March 23rd, 2012)

* World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan and his girlfriend AJ Lee open the show. Bryan gets massive heat from the crowd as he tells AJ to explain why she loves him. Sheamus interrupts the segment and declares he will win the World Heavyweight Title at WrestleMania 28.

* Mark Henry squashed R-Truth.

* Yokozuna is announced for the WWE Hall of Fame.

* The Great Khali and Zack Ryder were announced for Team Long at WrestleMania 28.

* AJ Lee beat Brie Bella afrer a distraction fro Daniel Bryan.

* Zack Ryder defeated Jack Swagger.

* We get a video from earlier in the day with Cody Rhodes. He guarantees a win over Big Show at WrestleMania 28 and leaves so he can catch is plane.

* Big Show beat Kane by DQ after Cody Rhodes interfered. After Show chased Cody off through the crowd, Randy Orton slid into the ring and hit Kane with a RKO.

* Brodus Clay beat Heath Slater in a quick squash match.

* Backstage segment with Eve Torres and Zack Ryder. She blows him off.

* Christian came to ringside for commentary.

* Dolph Ziggler comes out with John Laurinaitis and David Otunga and The Great Khali comes out with Teddy Long and Santino Marella. Laurinaitis calls for the bell when Ziggler applies the sleeper to end the match. Teddy restarts the match and threatens to count Ziggler out and he does. Santino and Kofi Kingston take care of Ziggler and toss him back in the ring where Khali lays him out with a big chop.

* CM Punk and Sheamus defeated Daniel Bryan and The Miz in the main event. Sheamus got the pin over Miz after a Brogue Kick.

Doesn't look great but a lot of build for Team Teddy vs Team Johnny and i like that.

Kahli & Ryder on Team Teddy confirms the returns of Alberto & Rey Mysterio on Raw to be the final guys for each team.

Drew not on this show but he does get a win against zeke jackson on superstars so im okay with that while mania is building.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
Re: WWE Smackdown Taping Results - 3/23/12
« Reply #1 on: 21 March 2012, 01:54:36 PM »
The build for Sheamus vs Bryan: "I'm gonna beat you!"

Also I like that they're pushing AJ but is it really the right time to have your champion interfering in Divas matches?

And why is R-Truth jobbing so much?

Only thing here I guess i'm looking forward to is Zack vs. Swagger.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.