Author Topic: Smackdown spoilers from 3-6-12  (Read 858 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Smackdown spoilers from 3-6-12
« on: 7 March 2012, 06:51:33 AM »
- Thanks to Barry for the following WWE Smackdown spoilers from tonight's tapings in Uncasville, CT. These will air this Friday:

Dark Match:

* Xavier Woods defeated Hunico

WWE Smackdown

* Lilian Garcia kicked off SmackDown with a look back at the United States Title win by Santino Marella on RAW. There's a cage hanging above the ring.

* The cage is lowered and out comes David Otunga and John Laurinaitis. Laurinaitis announces Santino vs. Swagger for the US Title in the cage.

* Santino Marella retained the US Title against Jack Swagger in the cage. Dolph Ziggler tried to interfere but caught a pair of Cobras from Santino. Santino escaped the cage to win after Vickie Guerrero accidentally hit Swagger with the cage door.

* Backstage segment with Teddy Long begging John Laurinaitis to cancel Aksana vs. Kane but he won't. Ace then makes Long vs. Laurinaitis for later with the winner deciding if Kane vs. Aksana happens.

* Drew McIntyre comes to the ring and John Laurinaitis has given him a shot at getting his job back. His mystery opponent is The Great Khali. David Otunga comes out instead and reveals Drew's new opponent.

* Drew McIntyre beat Hornswoggle to earn his job back.

* Mark Henry defeated Ezekiel Jackson.

* Teddy Long beat John Laurinaitis, who was wearing black shoes and black spandex under his track suit. Laurinaitis started the match by telling Long to lay down for him. Kane came out but Randy Orton attacked him with an RKO on the floor. Out of all this Teddy rolled Laurinaitis up for the win.

* Kofi Kingston and R-Truth beat Epico and Primo in a non-title match.

* Michael Cole brought Sheamus and Daniel Bryan out to the ring for a segment. AJ Lee came out with Bryan and at one point he yelled at her and told her to shut up when she tried to talk. Cody Rhodes came out to pick on Big Show's WrestleMania history some more. Show came out as did The Miz and Randy Orton so we have a six-man match.

* Big Show, Randy Orton and Sheamus beat Cody Rhodes, The Miz and Daniel Bryan. Kane came out after the match and brawled into the crowd with Orton. They fought back to the ring and Orton countered a chokeslam with an RKO to end the show.

DREW FINALLY WINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
Re: Smackdown spoilers from 3-6-12
« Reply #1 on: 7 March 2012, 03:56:59 PM »
This sounds like the best SD in two years. Johnny for permanent GM!

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #2 on: 9 March 2012, 02:43:59 PM »
SD was ok. The main event was decent but I find having a guy like Big Show in it always deteriorates it and I think The Miz is quite poor in the ring too.
I don't like the way the faces win as they always do in these tag matches as they need the win far less.

The cage match was decent for what it was. Like Swagger's new haircut.

McIntyre finally getting a win is decent, even if it is against Hornswoggle it at least marks a return to form. One thing I fucking hate about Hornswoggle is you always see his butt crack when he gets lifted up, just stop this as nobody wants to see it.

Best moment of SD was Bryan telling AJ to shut up. Sheamus' promo was a tad too much on the sucking up to the fans side for me as well.

Otunga and Johnny Ace were, as always fantastic but you wouldn't expect anything less from either of them.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #3 on: 9 March 2012, 03:23:05 PM »
SD was ok. The main event was decent but I find having a guy like Big Show in it always deteriorates it and I think The Miz is quite poor in the ring too.

He's no Daniel Bryan but give the guy some credit, he can work pretty well for a guy his size.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.