Author Topic: Smackdown *SPOILERS* for 2012/03/02  (Read 689 times)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
Smackdown *SPOILERS* for 2012/03/02
« on: 29 February 2012, 04:32:49 PM »
Sheamus came out first cut a promo said Daniel Bryan was a changed man. He said he's now conceded just like Sheamus was when he won his first title two years ago. Vickie Guerrero and Dolph Ziggler came out and interrupted them. Dolph cut a promo saying he should've been in the main event at WrestleMania. Teddy Long came out to interrupt and booked Dolph vs. Sheamus as the first match.

1. Sheamus defeated Dolph Ziggler. Swagger came out to distract Sheamus. Ziggler and hit the Zig Zag, but Shemaus kicked out and then finished off Dolph for the win.

Big Show vs. Mark Henry was advertised for later in the show.

2. Santino Marella defeated Heath Slater. Slater went for a move off the top rope. Santino knocked him off and as Slater was still sitting on the top rope, he hit him with The Cobra.

3. Eve defeated Natalya.

Cody Rhodes came out and then so did Big Show. Cody started up in the crowd and Big Show said he was going to come after him. Teddy Long came out and booked Show vs. Rhodes in a title match at WrestleMania. Then Long introduced Mark Henry, who came out for his match with Big Show.

4. Big Show defeated Mark Henry. Henry dominated most of the match. He missed hitting Show with the steel ring steps. Show kicked out of the World's Strongest Slam, then Show hit the WMD for the win.

They had a Johnny Ace and Teddy Long segment in the back. David Otunga said they wouldn't seek criminal charges for Teddy striking Ace on Raw, but they might take civil action. Long booked Otunga vs. Big Show for Raw. Next up is Drew Mcintyre vs Justin Gabriel. Long said that McIntyre is fired if he loses.

5. Justin Gabriel defeated Drew McIntyre. Teddy Long appeared on the big screen and fired McIntyre, who sold it by crying in the ring before he left.

6. Daniel Bryan fought Randy Orton to an apparent no-contest. Good back and forth. Orton was about to hit his DDT when Kane's pyro hit and he came out. Kane and Orton brawled outside for a while and it was back and forth. They both got in the ring and Kane got control and chokeslammed Orton and stood over him. Then he asked for a mic. He stood over Orton, who was out, and said, "Welcome back." Kane dropped the mic and left. Bryan got a big cheer all night because he's from Washington. There were loud chants for him all night.

Dark Match

1. Big Show defeated Daniel Bryan by DQ. The crowd chanted "yes" during every one of Bryan's moves very loudy. Bryan dominated until Show speared him. Cody Rhodes ran out for the DQ and joined Bryan in double teaming Show. Sheamus came out and chased Bryan to the back. Show chokeslammed Rhodes to end the night.

Guess they're going with Kane vs. Orton for Wrestlemania. I don't think I mind that.

Henry suddenly bounces back after getting owned on RAW... K. Show vs. Cody should be interesting.

Drew gets fired finally. Guess they'll use Johnny to rehire him and put him on his team.

Overall, meh.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Re: Smackdown *SPOILERS* for 2012/03/02
« Reply #1 on: 29 February 2012, 07:47:55 PM »
Dolph jobs to sheamus. Do not like. Sheamus and Bryan still aren't even interacting.
Henry Jobs again.
Still no Christian Del Rio or Rey.
Drew Jobs again and get fired again. it hasn't been the first time Teddy has fired him.

Big news out of the show is it seems they are going with Orton vs Kane which is the most uninteresting and meh match i can think of. Kane vs Ryder would be much better beings it actually has build and could get ryder over in a big way. Orton should be onvolved in the world title match beings the build for it has been shit and im not liking sheamus at all going into this.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #2 on: 29 February 2012, 09:10:17 PM »
I'm guessing Ryder joins Team Teddy since Johnny fucked him over so many times with Kane.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #3 on: 1 March 2012, 01:11:48 PM »
I agree with adam it should be Bryan vs Sheamus vs Orton. Rhodes/Show seems crap but it could be interesting. I could see them giving Show the win though just to stop him being the WM punchbag but IMO he shouldn't get it, Rhodes should.

Offline chappers

• Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
« Reply #4 on: 3 March 2012, 02:29:04 AM »
Not liking the fact Orton will probably face Kane at Mania, bad move imo. I guess we had some build for Bryan and Sheamus but yeah we really need the two to interact face to face, at the moment they've just been plugging other matches it seems. Best part of this show was the Ziggler/Sheamus match, awesome match imo but doubtful Ziggler will get in the Sheamus/Bryan match. Cole said something hilarious after Teddy Long's interaction with Laurinaitis which made me giggle and Rhodes promo was funny as well. Fairly average show otherwise.

Offline J.D

• Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #5 on: 3 March 2012, 11:56:28 AM »
Yeah didn't Cole say something like "What a spiteful man" after Teddy refused to apologise? I found that kinda amusing too.

SD has been lackluster for a couple of months now to be honest. I think WM might deliver but at the moment the WWE need to get their stuff together.

Offline chappers

• Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
« Reply #6 on: 3 March 2012, 09:43:26 PM »
It looked like it would be promising as last weeks smackdown was better, but yeah its been pretty dross for ages, last nights episode was one of the better ones though.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #7 on: 3 March 2012, 10:33:39 PM »
That line from cole was awesome.

Ziggler gave sheamus his 2nd best match since coming to the WWe only behind sheamus vs Morrison in their ladder match. really good match ihate sheamus's finisher though. just stick with the borough kick.

Natalya farted on Eve...

Drew lost to Gabriel and almost cried inthe ring and cole made fun of him and down him. so i don't know if he's supposed to be a heel or face or what but it looks like johnny might pick him up.

I liked Show vs Henry. it seems when these 2 are healthy they are a rarity because usually 2 big guys going at it isn't a good match but these 2 can pul it off and i thought they did here like they have before.

Didn't catch anything else. Kind of want to go back and watch bryan vs orton.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #8 on: 5 March 2012, 02:54:18 AM »
These are pretty good if you miss a show lol:

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: 5 March 2012, 05:22:08 AM »
Even while boycotting smackdown the farts still find you somehow.

Offline J.D

« Reply #10 on: 5 March 2012, 04:30:58 PM »
That line from cole was awesome.

Ziggler gave sheamus his 2nd best match since coming to the WWe only behind sheamus vs Morrison in their ladder match. really good match ihate sheamus's finisher though. just stick with the borough kick.

Natalya farted on Eve...

Drew lost to Gabriel and almost cried inthe ring and cole made fun of him and down him. so i don't know if he's supposed to be a heel or face or what but it looks like johnny might pick him up.

I liked Show vs Henry. it seems when these 2 are healthy they are a rarity because usually 2 big guys going at it isn't a good match but these 2 can pul it off and i thought they did here like they have before.

Didn't catch anything else. Kind of want to go back and watch bryan vs orton.

:2funny: