Author Topic: Current 5 Favourite TNA Superstars  (Read 472 times)

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
Current 5 Favourite TNA Superstars
« on: 6 July 2008, 11:59:51 AM »
Stolen from WWE Section. (Waits for a Prax TNA joke) :lol2:

I made this thread because I always find it interesting to read what others think of the current TNA Superstars and their favorites. Obviously it's going to change around the mix as everyone has their own opinions. Anyway here's my five favorite TNA Superstars (in decending order): - Credit J2M

5) Curry Man -
As Christopher Daniels he is a phenomenal wrestler. As Curry Man he is just amazing character. Who doesn't like him?
4) Consequences Creed -  One of the most talented and underrated superstars in the business at this moment in time and WILL win a World Championship someday very soon.
3) AJ Styles - Simply phenomenal. (I couldn't resist :P)
2) Christian Cage - One of the most charismatic superstars in wrestling history, seriously he's that god damn good on the mic.
1) Kurt Angle - In my opinion still the best active wrestler alive today.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #1 on: 6 July 2008, 05:45:10 PM »
Or lists are going to be very similar :P

1. Kurt Angle- Although not my favourite at this time overall he would have to be, he is such a phenomenal athelete and always provides entertainment.

2. Christian Cage- Can make himself so easy to love or easy to hate (but you still love him) also his wrestling is damn good too.

3. AJ Styles- One of the best athletes in the entire sports entertainment.

4. Curry Man- Loved him as Christopher Daniels but unlike most I love the Curry Man gimmick too.

5. Kaz- Brilliant athlete, this guys will go far mark my words.

Honourable Mentions: Sting, Rhino, The Motor City Machine Guns and Tomko.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #2 on: 8 July 2008, 12:27:20 AM »
1.AJ Styles. He will always be my favorite in TNA. and one of if not my favorite in all of wrestling. i have liked him ever since seeing him on WCW thunder back in 01.

2. Motor City Machine Guns. i know it isn't one wrestler but how could you pick between the 2? they are so great and underrated in TNA.

3.James Storm.The only real TNA original besides AJ that i can think of that they have lefrt that came from the 1st show. storm has proven to be a great wrestler and and fantastic heel if they put him in a good feudwith someone like he was with rhino.

4.Kaz.Kaz is no doubt TNAs Future star and the guy who they're pushing to be there future too. kaz can put on great matches and he seems really awesomel and reminds me a lot of RVD.

5.Samoa Joe.What can i say? Joe is just one of the best in the world and tonot have him in my top 5 would be horrible. So far joes championship reign has been good IMO. i think it still has the best to come also.

And just because i couldn't stop myself.

6.Sonjay Dutt

7.Petey Williams.

8.Christian Cage.

9.Jay Lethal.

10.Kurt Angle.

Offline Barz

« Reply #3 on: 14 July 2008, 11:24:13 PM »
1.Velvet Sky-She's amazingly hot lol...but more than that she's a decent wrestler, more-so than they showcase her on Impact. She's had some nice indy work and she's capable or more than they are allowing her to do right now.

2.Kurt Angle-He's a wrestling machine...enough said his credentials speak for themselves.

3.Christian Cage-This guy gets better with age. Whereas I see Edge losing a step or 2 even though he's still an awesome talent, Christian has seemed rejuvenated since joining TNA a few years ago. He puts on quality stuff every time out there.

4.AJ Styles-Phenomenal...ditto.

5.Jeff Jarrett-He'd prolly be up higher if he was around currently...one of my top 5 fave wrestlers of all time.

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
« Reply #4 on: 14 July 2008, 11:31:28 PM »
1. Alex Shelley. Watch any of his matches and he is already on point. He can literally wrestle absolutely any style and is insanely over.

2. AJ Styles. The reason why i started watching TNA. He is TNA.

3. Samoa Joe. Another reason why i watch TNA.

4-5. The World X-Cup. Yoshino, Ultimo Guerrero. Puma. Doug Williams. Milano Collection AT. GTFO.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #5 on: 15 July 2008, 07:14:46 PM »
Well it's hard for me to rate wrestlers that I don't watch on a regular basis but I can say that I really like Eric Young, even though they've made a joke of him. He's one of my faves and I've based my e-fed character around him.

Other than that I can certainly appreciate the talents of the Angles, Joes, Styleseseses etc, but it wouldn't be fair for me to rank them.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline firewall316

« Reply #6 on: 18 July 2008, 09:24:59 AM »
Well I haven't watched TNA for a while until Victory Road and tonights Impact. Jusding on what I have seen.

1.) Kaz- This guy has something. Hes incredible in the ring. I haven't actually seen any promos of his. But Im just impressed with what he does in the ring.

2.) Christian Cage- Hes got a lot of charisma. I think he can be a good heel or face. And hes pretty entertaining in the ring. That cross body on VR was gret.

3.) Curry Man- Honestly, I don't get the curry man gimmick. I don't really like it that much. But hes quite entertaining from what I've seen on VR and Impact.

4.) Samoa Joe- I've seen him from ROH and TNA. Hes got a lot of talen.

5.) Tie for Team 3D and Kurt Angle- Both great heels. Kurt angle is a great wrestler, and I like the tables thing with Team 3D.

X.)Rhino, AJ Styles, Sting, Eric Young