Author Topic: SmackDown Spoilers 02/10/2012  (Read 789 times)

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
SmackDown Spoilers 02/10/2012
« on: 8 February 2012, 04:11:51 PM »
SmackDown opens up with a segment between Sheamus and Wade Barrett. They are interrupted by Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes,followed by The Big Show. Show and Sheamus cleared the ring of Barrett and Rhodes.

The Great Khali defeated Jinder Mahal with a chokeslam.

Teddy Long is backstage talking about Mark Henry being suspended. Daniel Bryan comes in and talks about being a vegan.

Beth Phoenix defeated Alicia Fox with the Glamslam.Phoenix tries to attack Fox after the match, but Tamina came in and made the save and stares Phoenix down
 Backstage segment with Natalya and Tyson Kidd. Kidd farts and Hornswoggle comes in and thinks it was Natalya.

Big Show and Sheamus vs. Wade Barrett and Cody Rhodes is up next.

Big Show and Sheamus defeated Wade Barrett and Cody Rhodes after Sheamus planted Barrett with a Brogue kick and got the win for his team.

Michael Cole does an interview with AJ and asks her about her recovery after her injury at the hands of The Big Show. Daniel Bryan came out..He and AJ tried to leave, but Long told him that if he left the arena, he would lose the belt.

Ted Dibiase defeated Hunico with a roll up.
 World champion Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton. Big Show is doing commentary. Bryan tries to leave with the World title belt but Show grabs him and throws him back in. Orton nails Bryan with the RKO and covers him for the pin but in the end, it turns out Bryan was DQ'd for Show's interference. Orton and Show get into it and Show lays out Orton, who has to be helped out by the referees. Daniel Bryan Wins By DQ for Show's interference Orton Confronts Big Show, They Wrestle Inside And Out Of The Ring Show Lays Out Randy In The Ring And Leaves To His Music. 2 Refs Come To Randy's Aid

looks like we will be getting Tamina vs Beth at EC  :)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Re: SmackDown Spoilers 02/10/2012
« Reply #1 on: 8 February 2012, 06:01:20 PM »
Doesn't look great but doesn't look bad either. no mention of Drew for the first time in a long time i don't like that.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #2 on: 8 February 2012, 06:57:08 PM »
Kidd farts and Hornswoggle comes in and thinks it was Natalya.

Smackdown just lost a viewer.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #3 on: 10 February 2012, 07:40:41 PM »
Kidd farts and Hornswoggle comes in and thinks it was Natalya.

Smackdown just lost a viewer.

Lmao.

Anyway I was absolutely pissing myself laughing on SD because Daniel Bryan's promo was DYNAMITE. The bit where he asked them how many of them recycled was just pure gold, could not stop laughing but nothing prepared me for that epic final line "Just to show you how environmentally friendly we are, we are going to leave this arena in a prius." LOVE his gimmick. It is so unique because (as Jericho would say) most heels now copy the same formula, that arrogant young man e.g. Ziggler or the Miz but Bryan's heel gimmick isn't so much arrogant or nasty as just being weird and creepy but it works. Love his reign as champion and to be fair I hope he keeps the belt at Elimination Chamber and headlines WM.

Tag match was good but The Big Show has been pissing me off lately, I just don't care for the guy much, he is too sentimental. I hate all the sucking up between him and Sheamus.
Rhodes/Barrett make a good team of heels, shame they seem to be punching bags as of late. Rhodes promo was pretty decent, the line about the audience crying everytime they look in a mirror was delivered well.

The Fart bit- just don't.....

Offline chappers

• Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
« Reply #4 on: 11 February 2012, 02:13:44 AM »
Anyway I was absolutely pissing myself laughing on SD because Daniel Bryan's promo was DYNAMITE. The bit where he asked them how many of them recycled was just pure gold, could not stop laughing but nothing prepared me for that epic final line "Just to show you how environmentally friendly we are, we are going to leave this arena in a prius."

I just watched the show now and had to rewind at that part, absolutely hilarious, it was such an unnecessary smarmy comment lol. I also had to rewind during Cole's promo with AJ when he commented on her being completely irrelevant lol. I'm pretty sure Bryan said something else that was funny in that promo but I can't remember what it was. Good stuff though from both of them, have to say I thought AJ's mic work was better then some of the Male wrestlers on the roster. The only complaint I have on the Bryan stuff is that they seemed to part away from Bryan possibly teaming with Cole; I guess though that this could be a seed planted for the future, I doubt AJ will turn heel.

I thought it was a pretty good show in general though, everything else seemed to deliver except this stupid Natalya gimmick and Hornswoggle's lame reaction.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #5 on: 11 February 2012, 05:49:47 PM »
Smackdown kind of seems like the same to me every week. Love the daniel bryan stuff. enjoy Cody Rhodes as well. and the rest is meh.

Difference here was no Drew which was a let down, also no christian still which is another let down.

1 good thing i will say about the rest of the show is that i enjoyed seeing Ted Dibiase back. i don't know what it was but Dibiase seems to be growing on me. But Hunico just seems to be getting worse and worse.

Offline J.D

• Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #6 on: 11 February 2012, 11:01:48 PM »
I could actually see DiBiase getting a huge push this year, he is a face who seems to get a huge pop every time he comes out, seems like a loved guy backstage, has improved in the ring and seems like a hard worker.
There was a time where I thought he was a boring idiot but I have to say he has grown on me too.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: 12 February 2012, 12:25:59 AM »
Yeah same here but one thing i would change is his music. its horrid and doesn't even go with his gimmick anymore. its like "these ladies love me for all my cash" thats totally not what hes about now.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #8 on: 12 February 2012, 02:10:38 AM »
Yup, change the music, get a bit more of a personality, and get pushed. Anyone see him in that backstage interview thing on WWE's youtube page? If he acted like that all the time he'd be money (no pun intended). They should push him against Cody for the IC title.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline J.D

« Reply #9 on: 12 February 2012, 11:50:04 AM »
I can't see anyone else winning that title off Cody. I'd be all in for a long feud as well (the kind where Cody wins it back then loses it again) like in the old days where Benoit/Jericho would fight it out every week. Both guys perform in the ring, have history, have chemistry and are in their element as face/heel.