Linked Events

• WWE Elimination Chamber: 19 February 2012

Author Topic: *OFFICIAL* Elimination Chamber 2012 PPV Thread & Discussion  (Read 2542 times)

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
*OFFICIAL* Elimination Chamber 2012 PPV Thread & Discussion
« on: 31 January 2012, 06:15:03 PM »

WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER 2012
February 19, 2012

RAW ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH
For the WWE Championship

CM Punk (c) vs. Chris Jericho vs. Kofi Kingston vs. The Miz vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. R-Truth

Discuss this match here.

SMACKDOWN ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH
For the World Heavyweight Championship

Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Wade Barrett vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Santino Marella  vs. Big Show vs. The Great Khali

Discuss this match here.

AMBULANCE MATCH
John Cena vs. Kane

Divas Champion Beth Phoenix vs. Tamina Snuka

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Re: *OFFICIAL* Elimination Chamber 2012 PPV Thread & Discussion
« Reply #1 on: 31 January 2012, 06:37:08 PM »
Something tells me that the tag line isn't part of the real poster. :P

It does fit though. :D
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
« Reply #2 on: 31 January 2012, 06:44:49 PM »

:2funny: Totally missed that… as soon as WWE.COM puts up the elimination chamber page I will make the swap.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #3 on: 31 January 2012, 06:47:01 PM »
Kofi won't win, but he's going to be the standout in that match. Bank on that. Morriwho?

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: 31 January 2012, 07:50:39 PM »

:2funny: Totally missed that… as soon as WWE.COM puts up the elimination chamber page I will make the swap.
"At WrestleMania XXVIII, I will become the new WWE or World Heavyweight Champion. At the Elimination Chamber, I will become the Green Ranger!"  :2funny:
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #5 on: 1 February 2012, 12:05:14 AM »
Haha i love that Sheamus as a power ranger.

Looking forward to the chamber matches. it will be interesting to see who's all in the SD one and also who gets fed to Sheamus too.

I'm thinking maybe Sheamus vs a returning Christian and the in the Chamber Orton,Bryan,Show,Barret and 2 other guys. Maybe Kahli and Jinder? i could see Hunico thrown in there. Maybe Ted depending on how injured he is. Of course Rhodes could be in there but i actually think he might end up defending his IC title on the show to help fill out the card. andi guess there is always a chance this Drew story goes somewhere and he makes the match.

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
« Reply #6 on: 1 February 2012, 12:35:34 AM »
I could have sworn that Khali left the company a few months ago, am I right in thinking that?

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #7 on: 1 February 2012, 12:50:23 AM »
Well he was in the rumble so i assumed he was back.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: 1 February 2012, 03:12:48 AM »
SD Chamber

Spoiler:
-
It was announced at the beginning of tonight's WWE SmackDown tapings in Omaha that Daniel Bryan would defend the World Heavyweight Title against Mark Henry, Randy Orton, Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes and Big Show in the SmackDown Elimination Chamber match.

WWE then did an angle between Teddy Long and Mark Henry where Henry ended up being suspended indefinitely. Henry is apparently being written off TV for a while to deal with injuries.

Later in the tapings, The Great Khali was announced as Henry's replacement. The updated card looks like this:

SmackDown Elimination Chamber for the World Heavyweight Title
Daniel Bryan vs. Wade Barrett vs. Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes vs. Big Show vs. Randy Orton vs. The Great Khali

RAW Elimination Chamber for the WWE Title
CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho vs. The Miz vs. R-Truth vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi Kingston

John Cena vs. Kane

I don't know why they just don't admit Henry is injured.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #9 on: 1 February 2012, 05:17:09 AM »
Thread updated, threads created! And that SD match looks fine to me.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #10 on: 3 February 2012, 08:59:14 AM »
With that SD match I see either Barrett winning and having a feud with Sheamus into WM or Bryan retaining and having a feud with Sheamus. Must say I would prefer the latter as I think a big win like this will really add something to Bryan's title reign which I have personally enjoyed. Love his promo's at the moment. Also I don't think Barrett is quite ready for the title, the feud with Orton seemed to be getting him somewhere but like every Orton feud it ended with the viper on top.

With the Raw match the winner will be either Punk, Ziggler or Jericho. I'd probably bank on Jericho.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #11 on: 3 February 2012, 03:22:16 PM »
I'm on the fence about how it's going to go. Barrett deserves a bit of a push, and he has something going with Sheamus. Bryan deserves a wrestlemania main event and especially one against Sheamus. either it's Bryan vs. Sheamus or a triple threat, tbh. But then you gotta figure the card might look kinda lean, might be good to throw Barrett against someone else lower on the card.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #12 on: 3 February 2012, 08:18:23 PM »
I Guess im just not as high on Barret, If he's not in the world title match  i don't see him doing anything else but being one of the favorites in MITB which i think is fine for him. Miz on the other hand seems to be the odd man out for me. Above the MITB but wouldn't really fit in the WWE title match and by the time Mania gets here i think Miz vs Truth will be played out. I still hope for Miz vs Morrison but i know that won't happen.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #13 on: 18 February 2012, 06:28:40 PM »
I'm expecting this show to be really bad live. with only 4 matches we will probably get tons of commercials and rock/cena video packages and other videos and stuff like that. and with one match being a divas match that doesn't help much either. this is without a doubt one to download and watch the next day.

Offline chappers

• Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
« Reply #14 on: 18 February 2012, 07:39:13 PM »
Its lucky its on Sky Sports over here, I get to watch it for free :coolsmiley:. I agree with what you said though, I guess they might throw in a tag match and a Sheamus match but they wouldn't have any build at all.