Author Topic: New WWE Youtube Channel  (Read 1403 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Re: New WWE Youtube Channel
« Reply #15 on: 5 February 2012, 11:00:34 PM »
Im kind of in between on this. some parts feel natural and some parts feel forced. like when Josh says "Are you serious?" in reaction to something road dogg says, hated that. and then didn't like the triple H puppet. I think it can get a lot better, just gott be more natural

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #16 on: 7 February 2012, 05:49:18 PM »
WWE's new "Are You Serious?" YouTube show is a direct copy of Colt Cabana and Marty DeRosa's $5 Wrestling project. According to PWInsider.com, WWE producers working on the "Are You Serious?" show were specifically told to create something similar to Cabana's show.

I haven't had time to watch it yet, nor have I seen Colt's show, but that would be pretty funny if true. WWE keeps screwing with Colt, just sign him already!

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #17 on: 8 February 2012, 12:24:35 AM »
WWE's new "Are You Serious?" YouTube show is a direct copy of Colt Cabana and Marty DeRosa's $5 Wrestling project. According to PWInsider.com, WWE producers working on the "Are You Serious?" show were specifically told to create something similar to Cabana's show.

I haven't had time to watch it yet, nor have I seen Colt's show, but that would be pretty funny if true. WWE keeps screwing with Colt, just sign him already!

I've watched all of the 5 dollar wrestlings and they are fucking awesome! but this really didn't remind me of it. i guess essentially its somewhat of the same thing but not really. 5 dollar wrestling is sooo much better and just hilarious. speaking of.

Gotta love it

Offline Rhymin' Greiman

• Super Duper Moderator
  • Global Moderator
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Kane, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Bryan Danielson, The Miz, and RVD
« Reply #18 on: 8 February 2012, 01:32:27 AM »
Holy crap!  Did he end up getting killed with that clothesline?  I wanna see this guy tag with Eugene....

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: 8 February 2012, 05:08:20 AM »
Nah he just put that kaboom on dynamite. xD

Vince needs to watch out!

Here's a taste of 5 dollar wrestling though.

Offline Rhymin' Greiman

• Super Duper Moderator
  • Global Moderator
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Kane, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Bryan Danielson, The Miz, and RVD
« Reply #20 on: 8 February 2012, 09:26:10 AM »
I know who he reminds me of now!  A black "Seth Galifianakis!"

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
« Reply #21 on: 8 February 2012, 05:01:31 PM »

William, Vickie in stockings easy...Can't wait to see Santino's second epsiode.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #22 on: 8 February 2012, 06:12:03 PM »
I think this us probably my favorite of the shows on youtube. Loved Batemen and Hawkins in this.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #23 on: 11 February 2012, 06:19:03 PM »

Maxine Maxine Maxine <3
Really funny stuff.

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
« Reply #24 on: 11 February 2012, 07:03:55 PM »
I knew Santino's show would kick ass.Maxine might be watching you more often, for sure, damn! Santino calling Natayla, Beth Phoenix, funny as hell.I wonder what Santino will do next week hmmm...

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #25 on: 11 February 2012, 08:17:38 PM »
Justin Gabriel, you're somewhat of a chick maggot, correct?  :2funny:

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: 17 February 2012, 08:27:42 PM »
The latest episode of Z! True Long Island Story is an interesting one - mainly because of who makes an appearance despite no longer being in the WWE.

Spoiler:
John Morrison.

Is it a sign that he's headed back to the WWE, or just a one-off cameo?
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #27 on: 17 February 2012, 09:37:02 PM »
Morrisons been in a lot of Z true long island stories so i think he's probably just friends with Ryder and appear on the show every now and then but i do think he will be back in WWE before the year ends or by the rumble next year.

Awesome episode. loved the saved by the bell stuff.

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
« Reply #28 on: 18 February 2012, 03:47:59 PM »

Son of a gum, another great showing for Santino.I nearly dropped my laptop when Santino said to Eve, did you change your teeth?!

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
« Reply #29 on: 19 February 2012, 04:30:06 PM »

Funny show again Vader with a mask tan,lol.