Author Topic: WWE Divas Campaigning For Ladder Match  (Read 433 times)

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
WWE Divas Campaigning For Ladder Match
« on: 22 January 2012, 10:02:39 PM »
The February 2012 issue of WWE Magazine features an interview with Natalya and Beth Phoenix and they are both asked which male-dominated stipulation match they would like to see introduced to the Divas Division. Both say Ladder Match.

"I want to compete in the first-ever Diva Ladder Match. Beth and I think it would be amazing, and I believe we could really pull it off," Natalya says.

Beth adds, "I actually like to consider myself a pioneer for the ladies' Ladder Match because if you check out Ladder Matches 2: Crash and Burn, it actually features my Ladder Match from Louisville, Kentucky, in OVW. I have been campaigning for WWE to let me compete in one and have even volunteered to put my Divas Championship on the line in it against absolutely anybody. I have the experience and truly believe the bar could be raised with that bout. There is no doubt in my mind that it would be the most spectacular Divas match of all-time

I really enjoyed the Ladder match between Beth Phoenix and Katie Lea in OVW and it really was a shame Katie Lea and Beth didn’t get the relive that feud in the WWE :(

As for a ladder match with the current batch of divas, I think there are only three divas that could pull off a credible ladder match and they are Beth Phoenix, Natalya and AJ. The feud would also have to be given some decent airtime and a 10 – 15 minute match. But it's defiantly something I wouldn’t mind seeing at wrestlemania 28.

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
Re: WWE Divas Campaigning For Ladder Match
« Reply #1 on: 22 January 2012, 11:28:41 PM »
If WWE truely cared about their  Divas Division, make a Ladder Match Beth vs Natayla vs Lee vs Kong, and man that would be awesome to see..

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #2 on: 22 January 2012, 11:34:15 PM »
I Agree with those 3 booty but at this rate its not gonna happen anytime soon. hell Beth hasn't been on TV in like a month and she's the champion. I would love to see a feud between Beth and AJ with it culmination in a Ladder match.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #3 on: 23 January 2012, 05:12:46 AM »
I don't want to come off like misogynist, but I really don't want to see that. Not until the WWE puts the time and effort into building a proper women's division. There are a couple of good wrestlers on the roster but I don't want to watch Beth vs. Natalya every week and no one cares enough for them to put on longer matches. Maybe they could test it out at next year's TCL but with the current roster I really couldn't give a fuck.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.