This show wasn't as bad as I thought it would be:
The good stuff:
- Daniel Bryan opening promo.
- Cody Rhodes booting Hornswoggle in, a shame it couldn't happen after the match unfortunately. Possibly a short little feud with Gabriel as well, which could be good if they are given time in the ring, I just hope Hornswoggle doesn't interfere by doing something retarded if this comes to fruition.
- Tornado tag match was good, could have done with more time but I was glad to see that they haven't forgotten about that kind of match. Plenty of tag team moves in that match which I'm sure Adam will be happy to hear about.
- Sheamus vs Wade Barrett was good and I like the fact that these two are feuding, I just wish Mahal would stay out of it as he just doesn't fit in at all. Its a bit like holding the World Cup final at Bournemouth's football ground.
- Main event match was alright and delivered on expectations there.
The Bad stuff:
- Ted vs Hunico match, seemed really short, I quite liked the idea of the flag match as it seemed to get the good ol' american patriotism reaction for the fans, cheap way to get people over really. The match itself was short though and the promo before was pretty lame.
- The dance off was lame, I don't care about these and they always try to act like they are from some Missy Elliott music video or something. I found Regal funny but he should be doing better things then this.
- Santino vs Drew, even though it was, dare i say it, enjoyable, I don't see how this is going to help Drew. They've obviously got something up their sleeve for him, yet they think having him lose in a blindfold match against a known jobber is a good idea. I think its two weeks in a row against Santino as well, just do something more creative ffs, its not hard to just put him in some regular matches against mid card wrestlers and having him lose in some cheap fashion if they want to take that route.