Author Topic: Just Thought I'd Drop In  (Read 680 times)

Offline repo-man

• Why so Serious?
Just Thought I'd Drop In
« on: 3 January 2012, 06:00:40 AM »
 Hey everyone,
 Not sure how many of you guys still remember me but Ive been around for a long time haha, I don't watch wrestling anymore but I just thought I'd stop by to see how everyone is doing.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Re: Just Thought I'd Drop In
« Reply #1 on: 3 January 2012, 01:14:39 PM »
Hi. :)

As for not watching wrestling any more, what was it that made you quit completely?

Just curious because as I mentioned in the Will you grow out of Wrestling? thread, I don't think that I'll grow out of it.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
« Reply #2 on: 3 January 2012, 05:01:05 PM »
Well obviously I remember you cause at one stage me and you were a part of many different wrestling forums together (I was known as ringer back then).

It’s a shame you’re not interested in wrestling any more, but hopefully you will check in with us every now and again to say hello and let us know how you are doing.

Offline repo-man

• Why so Serious?
« Reply #3 on: 3 January 2012, 08:07:31 PM »
I'm not to sure on the main reason. but as the whole WWE started to change I started watching it less and less then eventually it came to the point where I never knew anything like feuds or champions and stuff, so I kind of broke away from it, now a few years later, I never watch it unless im flicking through the channels and notice it on.

Although I did see this years Summerslam

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
« Reply #4 on: 3 January 2012, 09:46:31 PM »
Repo man how is going man, you probably don't remmeber me.Hope to see you here more..

Offline Rhymin' Greiman

• Super Duper Moderator
  • Global Moderator
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Kane, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Bryan Danielson, The Miz, and RVD
« Reply #5 on: 4 January 2012, 08:17:33 PM »
Come back Mike.... the real world is not ready for you... we are.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #6 on: 6 January 2012, 07:58:42 PM »
Welcome back even if it is temporary. Always nice to see old faces just to know people are still going strong.

Offline repo-man

• Why so Serious?
« Reply #7 on: 9 January 2012, 04:07:33 AM »
It's nice to see all these familiar faces, and Russ I don't think I'm ready for the real world either, man I turn 18 in less than a month, Scary shit man

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #8 on: 9 January 2012, 03:23:59 PM »
Welcome back Repo. And may I take this opportunity to wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.