Author Topic: TNA Wishlist for 2012?!  (Read 315 times)

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
TNA Wishlist for 2012?!
« on: 31 December 2011, 07:33:57 PM »
My TNA wishlist for 2012

1.Vice I thought the same the thing, PPV's have to have the feeling that it's important to the Wrestlers and the whole Company.It almost feels like when TNA does PPV's it just a taped show to them.Feels like Clash of the Champions, not a huge PPV like Starrcade or Wrestlemania.If you don't take your PPV seriously, how will be people take you seriously that you are on the level, or getting to the level of WWE.

2.Whatever hot streak TNA is having with the great matches from the Knockouts like recently with Gail Kim and Mickie James in the Main Event, keep it going.Hopefully Melina signs with TNA and they Knockouts Division is the best...deepest in years.

3.Keep Austin Aries as X-Division champ ,till maybe John Morrison signs with TNA.He's too good in the Ring, and can tell a story in the Ring, with anyone...babyface or heel!

4.I like this spark of Tag Team Wrestling, but hopefully when Sabin returns...the division will get exciting again.Now Joe and Magnus could be the top heels on the Tag Division, with Styles and Kazarian being the top faces.With their awesome matches, TNA will be forced to put more stock into Tag Team Wrestling.Sad..Douglas Williams has nothing to do, he was a solid X-Division Champion, why not have him feud with Austin Aries?!

5.Get yourself out there more TNA.Market you Company on USA and Sci-Fi.Some people don't even know you exist, don't let what happened to ECW, happen to you as a Wrestling Promotion!

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
Re: TNA Wishlist for 2012?!
« Reply #1 on: 30 January 2012, 10:18:29 PM »
1) Bring in a load of fit divas and give them the sluttiest photo shoots going.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #2 on: 31 January 2012, 12:56:09 AM »
Haha great post chappers.

For me i just want to see longer matches with better wrestlers and to see them focus more on the X-Division and build it back up.

Maybe add a few new guys to the roster that i will actually like and push them.

Go on the road more and honestly i would glad if they never went back to the impact zone. in the UK the  fans seem to love TNA and the croweds always seem to be great. i would be perfectly fine if TNA just  taped Impact  in the UK all the time.

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
« Reply #3 on: 31 January 2012, 01:08:09 AM »
Funnily enough I was round my dad's house the other day and had the TV on in the background, was mostly chatting to him, but loose women came on and Hulk Hogan was on it. He talked about how big their fan base is in the UK, it doesn't surprise me as its on quite a popular channel over here and freeview, everyone has access to it.