Author Topic: Bobby Lashley Interested in WWE Return  (Read 447 times)

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
Bobby Lashley Interested in WWE Return
« on: 30 December 2011, 09:11:59 AM »
During an interview with SLAM! Wrestling, MMA fighter and former WWE & TNA superstar Bobby Lashley says that he would like to return to WWE sometime in the future.

Lashley, who recently captured his first MMA championship, said he's eager to settle up on "unfinished business" and "there's still something's to accomplish in WWE."

"I'm completely open to going back, I would love to come back and do something big if there was an opportunity presented, I would definitely consider it," he said. "While I would do it, if the chance never came my way then I would be completely content in continuing with what I'm doing at the moment and that's continuing wrestling and trying to become the best possible fighter I can be."

To read the full interview, head over to Slam.Canoe.Ca.

WWE have already reached their quota for muscle heads with no charisma.  :dx

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Re: Bobby Lashley Interested in WWE Return
« Reply #1 on: 30 December 2011, 03:36:31 PM »
To his Credit Lashley did have something special about him. but i would rather see him not return.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
Re: Bobby Lashley Interested in WWE Return
« Reply #2 on: 30 December 2011, 03:48:58 PM »
The failed version of Brock Lesnar fails once again.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.