Author Topic: R-Truth Suspended  (Read 844 times)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
R-Truth Suspended
« on: 22 November 2011, 03:57:22 PM »
WWE "R-Truth suspended" | November 22, 2011

30 days. First violation. Yadda Yadda.

IT'S A CONSPIRACY. LITTLE JIMMY GOT R-TRUTH GOT.

I guess this is why they went with the break up angle last night. Sucks, hope this doesn't affect Truth long term, he was the better part of that tag team IMO.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline narcolepsy

Re: R-Truth Suspended
« Reply #1 on: 22 November 2011, 04:44:19 PM »
It must be some great party when you hang out with Evan Bourne and R-Truth....most random pairing to be partying together?

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #2 on: 22 November 2011, 11:36:22 PM »
Yeah i read Truth was smoking with Evan i guess they just delayed his suspension and this is why truth and miz didn't win the tag titles.

I don't think this hurts truth he will be gone for 30 days and when he comes back and he attack the miz and become a big face and have a big feud with one of the main guys on Raw in Miz which will probably lead to a wrestlemania match between the two.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #3 on: 23 November 2011, 05:07:39 AM »
Yeah he is the better part of that tag team (in the ring also) and this is a shame but rules are rules.

Offline narcolepsy

« Reply #4 on: 23 November 2011, 02:39:47 PM »
High Truth (Bourne & Truth) vs. Awesome Boom (Miz & Kofi)...just set it up now