Author Topic: *OFFICIAL* SmackDown! Discussion Thread: 18th November 2011  (Read 953 times)

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
*OFFICIAL* SmackDown! Discussion Thread: 18th November 2011
« on: 19 November 2011, 12:58:29 PM »
I don't have a problem with the disqualification in the Barrett/Rhodes vs. Orton/Sheamus tag team match, but I'm not sure that having Sheamus and Orton standing tall at the end was the right idea. I would have expected something more like the rest of both teams coming out and brawling in the ring as the show went off the air, as if to indicate that the teams are evenly matched and that the match between Team Barrett and Team Orton at Survivor Series could go either way.

Good to see AJ and Kaitlyn getting a tag team match together, but the way Kaitlyn looked afterwards seems to suggest a heel turn in the near future, possibly with her joining Natalya and Beth Phoenix.

I can only assume from the amount of involvement that Daniel Bryan has had in the Mark Henry/Big Show feud the last few weeks that he will end up getting involved in the match at Survivor Series, but in what way I don't know. I would assume in an attempt to help Show win the title, as I still wouldn't want him to cash it in until WrestleMania like he has said he would do. Plus with the punishment he has taken lately would suggest that to cash it in now would mean that he would be the first to lose it.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
Re: *OFFICIAL* SmackDown! Discussion Thread: 18th November 2011
« Reply #1 on: 20 November 2011, 01:20:12 AM »
Alright show although I felt the end left Sheamus and Orton on top and neither really need it going into this Sunday's PPV. Mark Henry/Big Show/Daniel Bryan stuff is turning out to be pretty interesting, I could see Bryan cashing in fairly soon, I just don't see him having the name power/familiarity to cash in at Wrestlemania (despite being a good all rounder). Kind of wish they kept Epico and Primo with Hunico to give him more presence, at the moment he has that jobber image and size to him.