Author Topic: Smackdown Spoilers 11-4-11  (Read 683 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Smackdown Spoilers 11-4-11
« on: 2 November 2011, 10:27:25 AM »
Smackdown:

*Randy Orton defeated Cody Rhodes in an awesome Street Fight following a hanging DDT on the outside off the barricade to the floor and then an RKO inside the ring. This was a great brawl through the crowd with Rhodes' mask being used as a weapon. Orton bagged Rhodes after.

*Ted DiBiase defeated Tyson Kidd.

*World champion Mark Henry was interviewed backstage. He began bullying Daniel Bryan, mocking his Money In The Bank briefcase, saying Bryan could never beat him. He challenged Bryan to wrestle him tonight and Bryan accepted.

*Alicia Fox pinned Natalya.

*Big Show comes out and says he's going to knock out Mark Henry once for every week of Dmackdown where their business goes unfinished. Christian comes out and says Show had his chance and failed. He insults the South (Show is originally from Aiken, SC). Show acts like he was going to KO Christian, then promises he won't. Instead he chokeslams him and leaves him laying.

*Sheamus comes out for his scheduled match against Christian but he's out from the chokeslam. Wade Barrett comes out and offers to replace him and they ring the bell.

*Barrett pinned Sheamus with a roll up after Christian distracted him. Christian was outside from the chokeslam the entire bout. Sheamus tries to get Barrett after the bout but Christian spears him,

*After a break, we see Sheamus brawling backstage with Christian and Barrett until they are all separated by security.

*Backstage, Big Show tells Daniel Bryan to take special care of his briefcase, because Show will be in his corner tonight against Mark Henry.

*Sin Cara vs. the debuting Epico from WWE developmental. Hunico interferes and they double team Cara. They nailed a double team move but messed it up and did it again. That'll be edited.

*World champion Mark Henry defeated Daniel Bryan by DQ when Big Show interfered and knocked out Henry. Bryan acts like he might cash in but is nailed by Henry and hit with the World's Strongest Slam. Henry nailed Show with the briefcase. No cashing in.

Afterward, Teddy Long announced Show vs. Henry for Survivor Series and we end with a staredown.

The Daniel Bryan stuff seems interested im just glad they are finally doing something with him. im still hoping he waits until mania to cash in.

Surprising Air boom didn't lose the tag titles. guessing it will happen on Raw now.

Barret over Sheamus is pretty shocking considering just like 3 weeks back Barret was a Jobber and on Superstars and sheamus hadn't lost in forever.

Ted over Tyson Kidd just seems Random beings neither guy has really been used lately. Kidd lost last week but i haven't seen Ted since losing to Cody.

I'm thinking now they may go Barret,Rhodes,Christian Hunico & Kidd vs Orton, Sheamus,Bryan,Sin Cara and Ted in a SS match and then Maybe Ryder with Mason Ryan vs Ziggler with Swagger. and they might just leave Air boom off the show.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
Re: Smackdown Spoilers 11-4-11
« Reply #1 on: 2 November 2011, 02:48:06 PM »
Weird feeling that maybe SD changed writers? Seems like a huge change of pace from recent weeks, and it actually looks like a great show. I'm not sure I like Henry not winning cleanly for his last 3-4 matches. But I'm very impressed that they finally pushed Bryan and seemingly made him look okay against obviously a guy who's going to look more dominant than him.

Orton/Rhodes match sounds work a watch. Same for Sheamus/Barrett/Christian stuff. Hell, even curious about the Cara/Epico/Hunico botchfest. At least they're putting them all together every week and leaving the rest of the roster unscathed lol

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
« Reply #2 on: 2 November 2011, 04:22:43 PM »
Wish Natalya would stop getting treated like Victoria. So talented but jobs to progress storylines :(

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #3 on: 4 November 2011, 07:06:54 PM »
Orton vs Rhodes was a great match. i have really been enjoying Orton lately. Rhodes too for that matter.

Ted vs Kidd was just as random as expected. they start to push Ted then keep him off the show for 2 months then give him a random win over Kidd.. Good match but really short.

I Missed the Show/Christian and Sheamus/Barrret stuff.

Sin Cara vs Epico was okay. i liked Epico. he and Hunico are interesting to me as a tag team. I guess they could be WWE's version of Mexican America.

Bryan vs Henry was good. the teasing of MITB was good too. its good to get Bryan back in the spotlight with the MITB. i hope they do more with him from here on out.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #4 on: 5 November 2011, 04:50:02 AM »
Good Smackdown. Orton vs Rhodes was fantastic and I like the way they involved Bryan more.

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
« Reply #5 on: 9 November 2011, 12:05:41 PM »
I might be late but this was one of the better wrestling shows in some time, everything felt kind of fresh and interesting.