Author Topic: Smackdown spoilers 10-14-11  (Read 1261 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Smackdown spoilers 10-14-11
« on: 12 October 2011, 11:32:39 AM »
Credit to Nodq.com reader Noah for the following WWE SmackDown spoilers from tonight's tapings in Dallas, Texas, airing this Friday night on SyFy:

Dark Match:

* Brodus Clay defeated another local wrestler in a squash.

* Shawn Michaels and Triple H reunited as DX for an off-camera appearance and teased a future WrestleMania for Cowboys Stadium.

SmackDown:

* Teddy Long opened this week’s show with the RAW General Manager, John Laurinaitis. They announced a 41-man battle royal for tonight’s show. The winner will get a title shot of any title they choose, similar to Money in the Bank.

* Randy Orton won a 41-man battle royal to earn a shot at any title. Miz and Orton were the final two men standing. Orton RKO'd The Miz from the apron and they both fell at the same time, the refs declared Orton the winner. Orton chose to face Mark Henry for the World Heavyweight Championship.

* Beth Phoenix defeated Kelly Kelly.

* Black Sin Cara Black attacked Blue Sin Cara Blue on the stage and removed his mask.

* Black Sin Cara (wearing Blue Sin Cara's mask) defeated Justin Gabriel.

* WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio defeated Sheamus. Christian interfered and helped Del Rio get the win. After the match, Christian beat down Sheamus.

* Kofi Kingston and Zack Ryder defeated Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler.

* Randy Orton defeated Mark Henry by disqualification. Cody Rhodes interfered and took out Orton. Big Show came out for the save. Orton hit an RKO on Rhodes.

I read the details about the battle royal and got excited. then i read the results and was immediately let down.

Wonder if Evan got injured since it's Ryder & Kingston vs Zigs & Swags

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
Re: Smackdown spoilers 10-14-11
« Reply #1 on: 12 October 2011, 02:50:11 PM »
This show sounds like absolute shit.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #2 on: 13 October 2011, 11:11:04 AM »
So pretty much the only decent feud seems like its going to end as we get Orton/Henry again. Although this could be so Orton can take the title then feud with Rhodes in a title feud.
Don't really like the way Orton wins the big match then RKO's Rhodes at the end. He doesn't need that. Whole thing just an excuse to get Orton back in the title picture as opposed to actually benefiting someone who needs it.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #3 on: 13 October 2011, 11:15:27 AM »
So pretty much the only decent feud seems like its going to end as we get Orton/Henry again. Although this could be so Orton can take the title then feud with Rhodes in a title feud.
Don't really like the way Orton wins the big match then RKO's Rhodes at the end. He doesn't need that. Whole thing just an excuse to get Orton back in the title picture as opposed to actually benefiting someone who needs it.

Maybe we read this in different ways but that doesn't seem to be what i got from it at all.  Rhodes cost Orton the match which just continues his and Rhodes feud further. and it said big show made the save so the RKO at the end was only because of Big show saving Randy. if any mid card guy seems to be getting pushed at the moment it's Rhodes.

Offline J.D

• Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #4 on: 13 October 2011, 11:34:59 AM »
Oh sorry I misread this and thought Orton was going to face Henry at Vengeance instead of Show. I didn't realise the match on this show was Orton's shot and it got ruined.
I like the show a whole lot more now.

Offline J.D

« Reply #5 on: 14 October 2011, 10:47:28 AM »
Show was complete and utter, dire shit.
Sure it gives Orton another reason to be pissed at Rhodes but all this show told me was

RANDY ORTON: BOOHOO I WANT A TITLE NOW! WHY DOES HENRY HAVE TO HAVE IT. MAKE ME WIN THE BIGGEST BATTLE ROYAL OF ALL TIME SO I GO DOWN IN THE HISTORY BOOKS OR I'LL QUIT!

Battle Royal was shit, Del Rio/Sheamus was kinda pointless but most importantly,

WHY THE FUCK IS SIN CARA STILL GETTING SO MUCH AIR TIME. NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT HIM/THEM!
PUT YOUR FUCKING MONEY IN THE BANK WINNER ON THE SHOW ALREADY!

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #6 on: 14 October 2011, 03:16:06 PM »
He's like top 5 in merch sales and popular among the majority of fans. Like him or not he isn't going anywhere. He's fucking multiplied for fuck's sake.

Offline J.D

« Reply #7 on: 14 October 2011, 05:09:34 PM »
Yeah I know he makes money but it doesn't stop me being bored and switching off every time he comes on. I prefer watching the Diva's ffs!

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #8 on: 14 October 2011, 08:28:12 PM »

WHY THE FUCK IS SIN CARA STILL GETTING SO MUCH AIR TIME.

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT HIM/THEM!

I was just answering your own queries brother.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: 14 October 2011, 09:13:27 PM »
He's also on the Mexico cover of the new WWE 12 game.

Offline J.D

« Reply #10 on: 15 October 2011, 10:16:24 AM »
Yeah, honestly I can see why he is a big draw and most of that has to do with having a mask. Kids love superheroes or mysterious beings which is why when I was younger so many of my friends favourite wrestler was Kane because of the mystery and horror caused by the cool mask.
Loads of kids love Mysterio too because he wears those bright masks and Sin Cara's mask is pretty cool so I can see the appeal of the character. I guess though I should really stop moaning as a while back I hated the fact Hornswoggle got so much air time and he doesn't anymore so really I should be pleased it is Sin Cara and not Hornswoggle.
Still though he bores me to shreds, I think its because he doesn't speak the language so has no real identity and he has botches a lot plus the PPV Sin Cara vs Sin Cara match was truly horrible.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #11 on: 15 October 2011, 06:01:31 PM »
Protip: Don't watch his matches.

Offline J.D

« Reply #12 on: 15 October 2011, 10:40:03 PM »
I usually don't but it just kind of annoys me when they have guys like Bryan where I wouldn't skip it and Barrett needs a main event push too.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #13 on: 16 October 2011, 04:49:47 AM »
Yeah that's the issue i don't even watch SIn Cara matches anymore because they are always so bad it just drive me crazy that they push him and don't push guys who are better than him.

Only thing on SD i see Was Kofi & Ryder vs Swagger & Ziggler and i liked it. and i got to see Beth Pin Kelly so that was good. i might keep it that way even though i like battle royals.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #14 on: 16 October 2011, 06:42:46 PM »
You know me, I love me a good battle royal. I was only half paying attention and there were some good parts, but generally, 41 guys in the ring at the same time went exactly like you would expect -- pure clusterfuck.