Author Topic: Smackdown spoilers for 9-30-11  (Read 708 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Smackdown spoilers for 9-30-11
« on: 28 September 2011, 06:28:35 AM »
WWE Smackdown (Airing this Friday)

Booker T started off the show by interviewing Mark Henry, who said he was going to end Randy Orton's career. Henry said Orton isn't going to beat him just like Great Khali won't beat him tonight.

Mark Henry beat The Great Khali. Henry won with the World's Strongest Slam. Henry attacked Khali after the match with a chair. He put Khali's foot inside the chair and smashed it like he did with Kane and Big Show.

Jack Swagger (w/Dolph Ziggler, Vickie Guerrero) beat Evan Bourne (w/Kofi Kingston). Swagger won after Vickie pushed Bourne off the top rope. Swagger followed up with the ankle lock and got the win.

Sin Cara beat Heath Slater. Sin Cara won with the Swanton Bomb. Post match, the other Sin Cara appeared on the Tron and cut a promo in Spanish. He took his mask off to reveal a new black mask and black outfit. He said this Sunday we will find out who is supposed to be Sin Cara.

Backstage, John Laurinaitis talked with the group of wrestlers who plan on suing. They all agreed to take action against Triple H this Monday.

Kelly Kelly beat Natalya (w/Beth Phoenix). Kelly Kelly won with a roll up.
After the match, Beth hit the Glam Slam on Kelly Kelly. Natalya put her in a submission maneuver as Beth cut a promo.

Cody Rhodes cut a promo about Randy Orton's actions from last week and how WWE took no action. He was not happy about defending his title against Sheamus tonight.

Sheamus beat Cody Rhodes via disqualification. Christian came in and jumped Sheamus for the DQ. After the match, Christian hit the Killswitch on Sheamus.

Zack Ryder beat JTG. Ryder won with the Rough Ryder.

Backstage, Triple H confronted John Laurinaitis about the meeting he had with the disgruntled superstars. Laurinaitis said he was loyal to Triple H.

They ran down the card for HIAC. Sin Cara vs. Sin Cara was one of the matches listed.

Matt Striker interviewed Randy Orton backstage. Typical Orton promo.

Randy Orton fought Christian to a double countout. After the match, Orton tried to beat up Christian. Cody came out and attacked Orton. Sheamus came and cleared the ring and chased Christian to the back. Henry then came out to attack Orton and hit the World's Strongest Slam. Henry went to get a chair, but when he got back in the ring Orton hit him with an RKO.

Wondering where Danile Bryan is?

WWE taped the Smackdown portion of this week's WWE Superstars tonight from the Scottrade Center in St. Louis, Missouri. Below are full results:

WWE Superstars (Airing internationally only):

* Trent Baretta b. Daniel Bryan

* Brodus Clay b. Bryan Thomas (a local indy worker)

That's your booking of MR. Money in the bank right there.

I like that they had the bad sin cara get a new mask. im glad ryder won a match on SD though it seems to be pretty pointless in terms of storylines. i like what they are doing with Cody. bored with Henry beating up big guys. and Wade barret has pretty much vanished after beating Bryan at Summer Slam which was pointless.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
Re: Smackdown spoilers for 9-30-11
« Reply #1 on: 28 September 2011, 09:39:17 AM »
I predicted the black Sin Cara  :ace
Hate the way Bryan is being treated. Loving Rhodes. Nuff said. Oh and Barrett needs more air time he is a future champion.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #2 on: 28 September 2011, 10:12:29 PM »
I like the idea of the heels grouping together against Triple H, and I like Black Sin Cara, but I'm not watching this show. I'm done with WWE until they sort their shit, especially with Sin Cara. Waste of four hours a week.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline J.D

• Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #3 on: 28 September 2011, 10:59:40 PM »
I like the idea of the heels grouping together against Triple H, and I like Black Sin Cara, but I'm not watching this show. I'm done with WWE until they sort their shit, especially with Sin Cara. Waste of four hours a week.

Yeah Sin Cara sucks. I'd rather see pretty much anyone else on the roster than him. You have guys like Barrett and McIntyre who are under utilised yet that twat gets air time.

Best part of Raw- R- Truth
Best part of Smackdown- Cody Rhodes

Worst part of Raw- Sin Cara
Worst part of Smackdown- Sin Cara

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #4 on: 28 September 2011, 11:25:29 PM »
Well though i don't agree with that i do agree that sin cara sucks and there are guys on the roster being massively underutilized. Bryan, Morrison, Mcintyre, Tyson Kidd really most of the Roster is but whne they put their PPVs so close together they are afraid to do anything with anyone outside of their feuds they have already set up so they book themselves into a corner and the ones that suffer are the fans and the wrestlers.

The heels grouping together is just  a way to build a Survivor Series match with Team Triple H vs Team Nash or team anti triple H. I don't know if i like  it or not yet and Otunga being in it without MM just seems kind of odd to me.

Offline J.D

« Reply #5 on: 29 September 2011, 10:21:47 AM »
Otunga being in it without McGillicutty is odd? How about the fact Otunga went from being a tough guy with a cocky, rich, celebrity, gangster persona to an absolute nerd of the law wearing a bow tie and this transition happened overnight lol?

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: 29 September 2011, 07:01:34 PM »
Yeah that's pretty odd as well.lol. And i don't get why he would want triple H gone, he's been on TV more since Triple H took over more than he was before triple H took over when he was a meaningless tag champ.

Offline J.D

« Reply #7 on: 30 September 2011, 10:51:47 AM »
I watched a stream that didn't have the Sin Cara bit or the Triple H bit which is ideal.
Opening promo was good and the match was acceptable considering it is Henry vs Khali.
Rhodes' promo was awesome and his match against Sheamus was really good.
Ryder vs JTG was good for how short it was. JTG actually looked pretty damn sharp in the ring. Good to see Ryder pick up another win, he is becoming less of a joke each week while still remaining a funny guy.
Ending match was good and the interruptions build up Orton vs Henry and Sheamus vs Christian. I think the problem with SD is that there are 5 huge stars in Henry, Orton, Sheamus, Christian and Rhodes which means that there will always be an odd one out of a good feud.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: 30 September 2011, 11:07:57 AM »
I would agree with that about the 5 big stars and what bothers me the most about it is they have Danile BRyan who they could and should be pushing to be a legit guy and the also have Wade BArret who has already been established as a legit guy last year. then over on Raw you got guys like Morrison and Mcintyre who are also being wasted.  It's just annoying when you have this talent and yet you waste your pushes guys like Sin cara and hunico who have done nothing but fail each time out.

Offline J.D

« Reply #9 on: 30 September 2011, 05:27:43 PM »
I would agree with that about the 5 big stars and what bothers me the most about it is they have Danile BRyan who they could and should be pushing to be a legit guy and the also have Wade BArret who has already been established as a legit guy last year. then over on Raw you got guys like Morrison and Mcintyre who are also being wasted.  It's just annoying when you have this talent and yet you waste your pushes guys like Sin cara and hunico who have done nothing but fail each time out.

Yeah totally agree.
And what gets me is guys like Barrett, Bryan, Morrison and McIntyre would draw as well because they are the kind of guys people love. Now Cara can draw with the mask etc but it is no excuse to have him bury Bryan every week. Rey Mysterio was a huge draw and he never buried anyone.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: 1 October 2011, 02:02:23 PM »
I didn't pay all that much attention to SD honestly.
Rhodes promo seemed pretty good. sheamus on the mic though just annoys me. Pretty good in ring stuff from them.

I liked Ryder over JTG and i agree JTG really did look on his game in that match. he has seemed to improve a lot since i last saw him. i hope he gets some sort of push coming his way so we can see what he can do.

Swagger vs Bourne was good. i don't like how they always make the hometown guys lose. bourne was the victim in this case. good match though and I'm really liking the Swagger/Ziggler/Vickie group. but i think Ziggler has really shown growth not only in the ring where we already know he's great but in the charisma department too. i think he and Rhodes are probably the 2 heels to make the next step to the main event level.

The rest i didn't really pay much attention to. Henry vs Kahli just doesn't interest me and even though Orton vs Christian was probably good because they always have good matches i just knew this match wouldn't be anything i haven't seen from them and wouldn't end cleanly or with a Orton loss.  Plus that feud is over and it was all just build for this sunday which is way too soon to have a PPV IMO.

Oh and i did catch the bit where the fake sin cara took off the blue mask and had the black one on. it was okay i skipped the actual match with heath slater though. it just really annoys me how cole is always like "Who's the real sin cara? i don't know" When it's so obvious to everyone else in the world.

Offline chappers

• Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
« Reply #11 on: 2 October 2011, 12:55:00 AM »
Trent Barreta over Daniel Bryan in a dark match is a load of crap; the guy is over, awesome in the ring and seems to be finding himself some more, he showed great character on the mic last year. Yet they decide to push 2 mexican immigrants whose match is going to be as titanic as the fight between jay and simon in the inbetweeners film; aren't they pathetic. I actually think that some of the decisions they have made these past couple of weeks have pissed me off more then a lot of other times, this constant Sin Cara push and Cena winning the title for no reason other then Vince crying that his massive twist to return was ruined. I'm sick of the short sighted view of the WWE, how a lot of the under utilized guys get zero backing and are stereotyped yet the only people who can show attitude are the ones everyone is sick of, mix things up thats what people want not the same Cena/Orton win every week. People like those guys but they hate how they always win, much like Michael Schumacher and Federer dominating their respective sports, it actually turns off most people except the die hard fans tbh.