Author Topic: ROH on TV Debuts tonight!  (Read 1068 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
ROH on TV Debuts tonight!
« on: 24 September 2011, 10:43:59 PM »
The first ever Ring of honor show on Mynetwrok debuts tonight at 6 (central time) I'm not exactly sure if all airings will be the same in every location but i know that is the time and channel for me. check your local listings.

I'm really excited for the show i haven't read spoilers so i don't know whats on for the card and it's only one hour but i expect some good stuff and a good start to there debut.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Re: ROH on TV Debuts tonight!
« Reply #1 on: 24 September 2011, 11:17:30 PM »
And the show will also be available worldwide on ROH's official site at rohwrestling.com. :)

According to their Twitter, the first episode will not be on there until during the week.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
« Reply #2 on: 24 September 2011, 11:22:50 PM »
Error 503 Service Unavailable anyone else having the same problem?

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 25 September 2011, 12:41:15 AM »
Error 503 Service Unavailable anyone else having the same problem?
Yes. The site is probably getting more traffic than it can currently handle.
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: 25 September 2011, 06:52:21 PM »
Ring Of Honor have now posted an update about how people can watch the show.

Site Update Including How You Can Watch The TV Show | ROH Wrestling

Basically if you want to watch it as soon as it's online on a Monday, you have to pay to become a "Ringside Member", but if you don't want to pay, then you can be a "General Audience" member and be able to see the show from Thursdays onwards, with it being available for a week.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #5 on: 26 September 2011, 05:14:13 AM »
I don't think it was that good of a debut show. i think this should should been about trying to wow people into wanting to becomes fans but i don't think this weeks show did that. Just not enough wrestling and the main event wasn't as good as it should have been.

There were only 2 matches and in between those matches we had a lot of advertisements for ROHwrestling.com and a lot of recaps of passed shows and interviews.

The first match with Kyle O'Riley & Adam Cole vs The Bravado brothers was really good.the main event with the kings of wrestling vs WGTT for the tag title just seemed too slow and like it never built as much as it should.

So yeah i just feel it didn't do a good job for it to be there first show under this deal where you're trying to capture new viewers.

Another thing that annoyed me was th crowed didn't seem too loud. and i don't think it was the actual croweds it just seemed like the audio of the crowed was brought down a notch or something so i hope they get that fixed.

Next Week we have TV title match with El Generico vs Jay Lethal. that should be a good one. i just hope there is more wrestling next week than there was this week. i know its only an hour but they could have had 2 matches in the time they wasted this passed week.