Author Topic: Chyna rips Beth, Natalya, Kelly & Eve on Twitter  (Read 422 times)

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
Chyna rips Beth, Natalya, Kelly & Eve on Twitter
« on: 24 September 2011, 07:28:28 PM »
Joanie "Chyna" Laurer has opened a Twitter account at twitter.com/JLaurerChyna. The former WWE Intercontinental Champion wasted little time in ripping the WWE Divas of today.

"@NatByNature and @TheBethPhoenix are nothing more than loudmouths with no new material or formula," she wrote in reference to Natalya and Beth Phoenix. "Don't get me wrong they are talented, but those girls are just a modern day ripoff of me. Sadly not even they can save womens wrestling."

Laurer then went on to take a swipe at Eve and Kelly Kelly.

"And to the others like @EveMarieTorres and @RealKellyKelly. PLEASE! Show me some charisma, show some effort, BE CREATIVE WITH UR WORK! I'm tired of the barbie dolls, tired of the bullies, I just want these divas to TAKE ACTION AND STOP TALKING! No more modeling either."

wrestlinginc

She's not really all that wrong.

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
Re: Chyna rips Beth, Natalya, Kelly & Eve on Twitter
« Reply #1 on: 24 September 2011, 07:55:29 PM »
Beth and Natalya are better Wrestlers than Chyna but finally someone speaks up against those pretty faces, no eyes, lack of skill Divas.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
Re: Chyna rips Beth, Natalya, Kelly & Eve on Twitter
« Reply #2 on: 24 September 2011, 09:37:31 PM »
A diva's job is not to wrestle, it's about looking hot and giving me a boner. Chyna doesn't do that so she can close Twitter, close her mouth and admit she failed.