Author Topic: WWE Smackdown Taping Results (SPOILERS) 9-23  (Read 815 times)

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
WWE Smackdown Taping Results (SPOILERS) 9-23
« on: 21 September 2011, 02:01:08 PM »
WWE Smackdown Taping Results (SPOILERS)
Posted by Chad Webb on 09.20.2011

To find out the details, click away....

Credit: Billy Krotchsen and PWInsider

- Below are the complete taping results for WWE Smackdown in Dayton:

*The entire roster is assembled and Johnny Ace cuts a promo about Triple H's job as COO then introduces the new World Heavyweight champion, Mark Henry. Henry cuts a promo and says it took him 15 years to win the title and he won't lose it for 15 more years. HHH comes out but before he can speak, Christian jumps in and says that as a former three time champion, he's a leader and should get a title shot. HHH makes Christian vs. Henry in a Lumberjack Match as the main event tonight with the entire roster as Lumberjacks. The winner will face Randy Orton at the PPV.

*Sheamus defeated Heath Slater with the Brogue Kick.

*Christian ties to talk to Great Khali and get him to help him during the match when he's a Lumberjack tonight.

*Wade Barrett pinned Justin Gabriel.

*Matt Striker interviews Randy Orton, who said that he was either getting his title back or going to Hell.

*Christian tried to get Ezekiel Jackson on his side in the main event.

*Beth Phoenix and Natalya defeated AJ & Kaitlyn.

*WWE Intercontinental champion Cody Rhodes defeated Randy Orton by DQ. After the match, Orton continues to beat Cody with the mask and hits him with the timekeeper's bell, then a chair. Rhodes is a bloody mess. A trainer comes down and cleans off the blood. Orton grabs Cody and gives him an RKO on the announcing table. Orton leaves and returns, then gives him another one. There's blood everywhere.

*Christian talks to Sheamus and gives him a potato as a peace offering, since Irish people love them. He asks Sheamus for help. Sheamus says no problem and bites the potato, then spits it on Christian. He says potatoes are from Idaho, not Ireland.

*Great Khali defeated Jinder Mahal.

*Sin Cara defeated Daniel Bryan. The other Cara came out and nailed the Cara that started the match, then took his place and won.

*WWE Tag Team champions Air Boom defeated the Usos.

*Christian tries to get Zack Ryder's help. Ryder gets a phone call from Hugh Jackman and walks off, ignoring Christian.

*World champion Mark Henry pinned Christian in a Lumberjack Match.

Looks like a horrible show.Heel vs Heel Main Event? Funny part obiviously with Sheamus getting a potato from Christan.Air Boom sighting that's a good thing.Double Cara crap is boring me! Just have Hunico take that damn mask already.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
Re: WWE Smackdown Taping Results (SPOILERS) 9-23
« Reply #1 on: 21 September 2011, 02:48:03 PM »
Sin Cara is just a waste of space. Why does he have to beat Bryan AGAIN, utter bullshit.
Orton/Rhodes stuff sounds good, looks like they will feud :D Rhodes has won twice now (not cleanly) looks like Orton has got some revenge but I hope Orton doesn't bury him from here on out. Would love to see Rhodes attack him next week. Maybe after being made bloody he will come with a new mask, a proper mask like sprayed black or something and become even darker?

Henry beating Christian again puts over Henry but just more embarrassment for Christian.

Khali/Mahal feud has flopped.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #2 on: 21 September 2011, 03:13:41 PM »
*Christian talks to Sheamus and gives him a potato as a peace offering, since Irish people love them. He asks Sheamus for help. Sheamus says no problem and bites the potato, then spits it on Christian. He says potatoes are from Idaho, not Ireland.

Sounds like the most epic segment ever.

Looks like a good show. I don't like Cara winning again but we'll see where that whole thing goes. Why the fuck do they keep jobbing Bryan?

Main event looks good.

Rhodes vs. Orton looks good, I think a beatdown like that could actually put Rhodes more over if they did it right.

We'll see. Not sure this is enough to get me to watch though.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #3 on: 21 September 2011, 09:41:17 PM »

Why the fuck do they keep jobbing Bryan?

I thought you were okay with it and had an idea that they had the plan he would go on a losing streak where he turns it around?

Daniel Bryan: Mr Money in the Bank - Wrestling Fusion Forums

If they aren't doing that this just doesn't make any sense to me other than the WWE trying to piss people off which just seems to be the case lately.

Offline J.D

• Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #4 on: 22 September 2011, 12:46:22 AM »
Do you think they might make WWE shitter so peole get annoyed so they bring Vince back all in an attempt to make us appreciate him more? I mean the guy is a bit egotistical, wanting to fake his death etc.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #5 on: 22 September 2011, 09:33:11 PM »

I thought you were okay with it and had an idea that they had the plan he would go on a losing streak where he turns it around?

If they aren't doing that this just doesn't make any sense to me other than the WWE trying to piss people off which just seems to be the case lately.

It's one thing for him to lose to ADR or big names like that after good matches, but the guy hasn't won a match in over a month, and he keeps losing to this faggot. There's a limit.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #6 on: 22 September 2011, 09:33:31 PM »
Do you think they might make WWE shitter so peole get annoyed so they bring Vince back all in an attempt to make us appreciate him more? I mean the guy is a bit egotistical, wanting to fake his death etc.

I've actually been thinking the same thing.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #7 on: 23 September 2011, 02:44:43 AM »
Credit: F4WOnline.com

As noted before, Vince McMahon was apparently upset at Monday’s RAW because Alberto Del Rio mentioned his name on TV. The mood at this week’s RAW was described by some as the most negative environment they could recall. Vince McMahon was said to be in the worst mood.

Word is that Vince felt Del Rio gave away the end result of the Kevin Nash and John Laurinaitis storyline by mentioning him. Some say that Vince was in a bad mood before Del Rio name dropped him. It’s said that Stephanie McMahon and Triple H both took more of the brunt from Vince this week than others, as did the agents, mainly Dean Malenko and Arn Anderson.

The writers had to do the usual script changes this week but sources say it was worse this week than most others.

Regarding the Mark Henry and Jerry Lawler angle, they went back and forth all day on whether or not to have Henry put Lawler trough the table. Shortly before RAW started, they made the decision to put him through it. The table was supposed to be gimmicked so it would break easier but because of the late decision, somehow the table wasn’t gimmicked and Lawler was put through it the hard way.

Both Henry and Lawler were upset about the angle but Vince himself was said to be furious about it. After RAW ended, Vince called the agents and writers in for a meeting. Sources say Vince went into a “full-on red faced promo” where everyone felt they were being warned.

Well according to this he's coming back. i didn't hear what del rio said but apparently he gave something away so that could be possible and also just a way to make people hate Triple H more.

Offline J.D

« Reply #8 on: 23 September 2011, 10:16:41 AM »

It's one thing for him to lose to ADR or big names like that after good matches, but the guy hasn't won a match in over a month, and he keeps losing to this faggot. There's a limit.

Lmao!
Quote for truth.

I can't even remember Del Rio mentioning Vince so it hardly ruined anything for me. Not to mention it is pretty obvious Vince would come back in some shape or form at some point.

Offline J.D

« Reply #9 on: 24 September 2011, 10:57:47 AM »
Yah the show felt a bit disorganised and lacked a lot of heart. I got the vibe they were all in Vince's shitlist (which of course they were.)

Best part I guess is Henry solidifies his reign of dominance further and Orton/Rhodes start a feud which should be fucking awesome as both guys perform in the ring and they have history together.

Also I have to comment on one of my favourites- Sheamus. His in ring skills have improved so much, he is exciting to watch in the ring, has an awesome finisher and has progressed rapidly. Not only that but he has gone from a hated heel to a loved face (not something people can do) and as a face is keeping a sense of humour and a cheery composure despite it being a difficult time for the WWE. Sheamus is the best newcomer main eventer they have built imo as he is one of those rare guys that comes along and has the heart and seems to genuinely enjoy what he is doing. He loved being a heel, he seems to love being a face with his wisecracks and he brings something original each time he comes to the ring. I would compare him to the likes of Austin, Jericho, HBK- those guys who just seem to love what they are doing and go out there having a great time each week. Other guys often look bored or would be whining that they have been out of the title picture.

Offline chappers

• Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
« Reply #10 on: 27 September 2011, 12:12:00 AM »
What annoys me about Daniel Bryan losing each week is the fact that this is the second time he has had a losing streak of storyline relevance. Sin Cara once again getting no reaction and plenty of support; bullshit. Drop the ball already the guy sucks and we all know it.