Author Topic: Real Future of TNA?  (Read 553 times)

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
Real Future of TNA?
« on: 20 September 2011, 06:05:39 PM »
No its not Gunner! It's not Crimson! Damn sure its not Morgan! Robert Roode since being with Team Canada, have fought and earned everything in TNA! He is the modern day HHH eating Wrestling inside and out! At BFG Angle will make him look great but he does great on his own! Sorry Angle about your damn luck Roode is going  to be TNA WORLD CHAMPION!

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Re: Real Future of TNA?
« Reply #1 on: 20 September 2011, 10:01:40 PM »
This kind of sounds like a drunkin post.lol.

But yeah I'm glad Roode won the BFG series as well. i liked roode though i have always felt Storm was the better of the 2 he hasn't had much of a chance to do a singles run but when storm did do his singles run he played the perfect heel and had some great matches and more importantly some great storylines he played really well with. on the other hand roodes solo heel run didn't go to well.

With that said Roode is good and does remind you of Triple H in a way. the only thing i would do is establish a finisher for him. i know he did the fisherman suplex for the longest time and then he started doing an armbar and now he's doing the crossface. it would just be nice to stick with one.