Author Topic: Hogan Finally Leaving TNA  (Read 568 times)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
Hogan Finally Leaving TNA
« on: 16 September 2011, 07:25:31 PM »
On the episode of Impact Wrestling that will air on 9/29, it has been announced that it will be the end for Hulk Hogan with TNA. Just recently, it was also announced that Hogan and Eric Bischoff's contracts with TNA are expiring in October.

This news certainly effects the planned match that TNA had been building to for months of having Sting vs Hogan at Bound For Glory. The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Hogan's physical ability has been very questionable for a while after his last set of back surgeries. They are reporting that Hogan has said he "absolutely can't take any falls."

TNA still sucks.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
Re: Hogan Finally Leaving TNA
« Reply #1 on: 16 September 2011, 07:50:17 PM »
Announce Paul Heyman and you have my attentions TNA.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #2 on: 16 September 2011, 11:16:54 PM »
i can only hope. 3 months before hogan came in and i think they fired JJ as head writer TNA got really really good. better than i had seen them in since like 04 or 05 maybe or even ever. then hogan came in and it's been shit ever since with maybe one or 2 great kurt angle matches a year and then of course last year the MCMG vs Young bucks matches, then maybe fourtune and the signing of Aries and that's really been the only good parts about TNA since Hogan got there. of course now Bobby Roode is getting the big push and i like that hopefully he wins at BFG and Hogan and EB leaves and TNA get's back on the right track but i don't believe that a bit because TNA always let's me down.

Offline narcolepsy

« Reply #3 on: 18 September 2011, 04:00:56 AM »
Just another excuse for Hogan not wanting to do the job..."i cant take any falls"

Hogan's entire tenure with TNA was so predictable.  They are in the same spot, if not worse, than when he first arrived.  When SpikeTV changes their programming next year the WWE should consider buying TNA just to add the younger guys to the WWE Network, combine it with FCW and have a minor leagues type show.  Anyone 40 and older is pretty much worthless because they only have name recognition and nothing else at this point.

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
« Reply #4 on: 18 September 2011, 08:35:48 AM »
One more leg drop, brother!  ¬_¬

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #5 on: 18 September 2011, 08:30:36 PM »
Just end TNA in general. Honestly the only time it ever gets mentioned on the forum is to poke fun of the storylines or their business decisions.
It is not credible and it probably helps the WWE as it makes me appreciate it more when I compare them.