Author Topic: Did Mickie James save the Knockouts Division?  (Read 232 times)

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
Did Mickie James save the Knockouts Division?
« on: 11 September 2011, 10:56:12 PM »
Before Mickie arrived, the beautiful people were the stars but they weren't putting on great matches.Tara had retired, ODB gone and Kong headed to WWE.Since she arrived, she's feuded with Rayne, Winter, Angelina Love, Tara and has become two time Knockouts champ! Last week a Women's Match was later in the show than the TNA WORLD TITLE that shows how much they value the division.Once the Mexican America fades Sarita will kick ass.Also ODB and Jackie are vets that can teach the other girls! Thank you Mickie for waking up TNA!

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Re: Did Mickie James save the Knockouts Division?
« Reply #1 on: 12 September 2011, 04:30:11 PM »
I don't know the knockout division does seem better lately but i don't think Mickie deserves all the praise for it. i can't wait til gail gets back though her and james are bound to have some great matches.