Author Topic: Matt Hardy Arrest for DUI and Released by TNA.  (Read 1605 times)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
Re: Matt Hardy Arrest for DUI and Released by TNA.
« Reply #15 on: 24 August 2011, 06:26:49 PM »
I wonder how many pizzas got delivered to him lol

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
« Reply #16 on: 24 August 2011, 08:02:13 PM »

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #17 on: 24 August 2011, 09:41:38 PM »
I Don't know what to say. He's and idiot and needs to grow up. I'm surprised his girlfriend is still with him.

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
« Reply #18 on: 24 August 2011, 09:58:44 PM »
She might not be, he posted on twitter last night to her that he lost his phone, than posted his home phone number and told her to please call him.

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
« Reply #19 on: 24 August 2011, 10:37:43 PM »
I didn't even hear any of the crap he was talking about, waste of my life that video. I think he's too egotistical to ever change as well.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #20 on: 25 August 2011, 01:15:20 AM »
Matt Hardy's girlfriend Reby Sky posted the following comments on her Formspring account regarding Matt Hardy:

Q: Why did you get Matt drunk?? Now he's arrested because of you!!

A: The only reason he's still alive is because of me. Asshole.

Q: Dump the washed-up loser. He's a joke. You look like you're a smart, nice lady. Do yourself a favor.

A: I appreciate your advice, but please, be kind.

Q: You seriously must have the patience of a saint. Kudos and respect to you.

A: I'm really, really trying here. Thank you.

Q: if you could be a vampire, werewolf, zombie, mummy, or a ghost what would you be and why?

A: A vampire. I could drain other people, for a change.

Q: Tell me something funny that happened recently.

A: Jeff made a pretty funny comment in the hospital yesterday. Other than that, NOTHING funny has happened recently.

A: Is today going any better?

Q: Every day for the last week has been worse than the previous. Every day is the worst day of my life.

Visit Reby Sky (RebySky) | Formspring for more.

From TMZ.com:

Troubled wrestling star Matt Hardy was rushed to an emergency room in North Carolina this morning after falling down in his home ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to Matt tell us ... the ex-TNA star hadn't been feeling well ... but it's unclear as to what caused Matt to fall down.

So far, the extent of his injuries are unknown -- but a family member tells us Hardy is expected to be released from the hospital tomorrow.

It's been a rough month for Hardy -- as TMZ first reported, he was arrested on suspicion of DWI last weekend and was subsequently fired from his gig at TNA wrestling.

:uglystupid2: